after school fun

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

august 12th 2018

august 12th 2018.
"i'm feelin' good."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

"Jisung-ah!" Kina waved for the boy's attention.

She hadn't been able to hang out with her bestfriend, NCT's Jisung, for a few months since she decided to participate in Produce 101 to debut.

He smiled shyly, holding onto the straps of his book bag as he made his way over to the girl waiting happily to the side.

The two went to the same school and still didn't have the time to sit and talk due to being in different grades and classes.

"Are you ready?" Kina asked, her and Jisung planned to hang out at some of the common places they went before she debuted.

He nodded, "yeah!"

The two used to train together in sm before Jisung's debut in nct. She continued to train alone for the next year while she openly supported his group as well.

As they walked down the street, Kina extended her arm in front of Jisung and pointed to the side, "let's go in there!"

She grabbed the older boy's hand and pulled him along gently behind her.

They were both oblivious to the multiple cameras that recorded them and took pictures of them on their little hang-out, the hidden fans seemed to be interested in their friendship.

Once they entered the shop, it was like they both saw things that shimmered in their own eyes, immediately they split to different sides of the store.

Kina stopped in front of a shelf that held some pretty hanging pictures, but she was quickly distracted by the feeling of getting hot.

She let her bag drop that was hanging off her shoulder hit the floor, she then began to take off her jacket that was the cause of her problem.

"What are you doing?" Jisung whispered over the girl's shoulder.

Kina's actions halted as she jumped slightly to the side, startled by the boy's sudden quiet voice next to her ear.

"I'm taking off my jacket, I got pretty hot."

She crouched down beside her bag on the floor and stuffed the yellow jacket into the bag even though she knew it would be wrinkled like crazy when she got back to the dorms.

Zipping her back up, Jisung helped the girl stand up from her position of being close to the floor, "thanks."

Kina pointed at the small bag in the boy's hand that she didn't see before, "you already bought something?"

Jisung looked down at the bag he forgot was in his hand and lifted it a little in front of him, "yeah, it probably wouldn't be here another day if I wanted to get it."

Kina nodded in an understanding way and looked back at those pictures she was staring at before, "I have no idea what I want."

She sighed after speaking.

"You don't have to get anything, it's okay to just look around."

"Yeah, I guess your right."

The two left the store only minutes later, Kina ended up buying some food at a smaller store only a few blocks down the street.

After walking around for what felt like several hours, but easily ended up being two, the two made it to a point where they split in different directions to walk alone to their own dorms.

"Bye, Jisung!" Kina yelled and waved to the boy.

He waved back, not the talking type like she was familiar with.

However, when she got back to the dorms, she was met with a message from the same shy boy.

"Let's hang out again soon, I missed that."