position evaluation

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

may 12th 2017

may 12th 2017.
"I don't know why."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

The first eliminations were over, Daiyu ended in a new rank of 20, and everyone who Daiyu wanted to stay in did, especially Jeong Se-Woon from Starship Entertainment who had helped her a lot from the beginning. Daiyu remembered every one hugging each other, sad that their friends were leaving. Of course Daiyu wasn't rude, she hugged them as well and cried for them too.

Now it was only ranks 1-61 competing against one another and everyone from 62-102 were no longer there. When Daiyu was asked who her rival was in the show, she admitted the person who she was keeping an eye on.

"Kim Samuel."

Why Samuel? Cause' he had picked Daiyu as his rival. They had to learn how to work together though since they were still in the same team for now.

Now all the remaining trainees were standing on a platform, the tallest in the back and shortest in the front. There was three walks holding the names of dance, rap, and vocal focused songs. It was a maze that would led to another wall holding songs, pick the one you want, and find your spot at the end.

Daiyu watched as her fellow trainees disappeared into the maze one by on. Soon it was her turn and she heard her name being called by her senior, BoA.

"SM Entertainment, Huang Daiyu, you may now enter and pick your spot."

Daiyu walked off the second step and continued into the maze, coming to the middle part where she had to pick her song. She looked around at the options for a second and finally pick her song. She wanted to switch it up and use her rapping skills instead of dance.

She went to the black song boards and picked up Mino's song 'Fear' since she knew that her own lyrics would have to be made to fit the song, which was her specialty. She made her way to the end of the maze and looked around. Her mouth dropped open as she saw the very high ranks in the dance group.

She was one of the first to be at Mino's song section. Surprised when she saw Guanlin standing there as well. This would be the first time she talked to him, let alone work with him for something really important to them.

When all the teams were formed, they got to practice. Day by day there was more and more improvement from people who were lacking in the group. The last day of practice was when they really started to practice the full song they had planned over and over again so they didn't get a single thing wrong.

Daiyu and Guanlin were always the last ones to go to their dorms. They stayed up late and got up early in the morning the next day. It wasn't purposely that they were practicing at the same time, it was a coincidence. The thing is, Guanlin and Daiyu found each other as rivals. Even though they were on the same team, they kept the mindset of trying to outshine the other person when practicing or being on stage.

Daiyu was the one who helped a lot with the lyrics and she even helped Guanlin learn a few things to help his Korean pronunciation. Even though she found him as a small enemy, she wanted to help him since they had to win this.

Guanlin and Daiyu were even practicing in a small closet like room together. The whole thing was recording them practicing. Really it consisted of writing lyrics, reciting them, joking around and laughing, and then repeating the process again which only caught fans attention at the kids interaction.

For the performance, Daiyu was dressed in all black like the boys she was performing with. She had on a tight black shirt which was covered by a black jacket. Black pants of course and she had a few pieces of silver jewelry here and there. Daiyu's hair was pulled back into two braids, it was the first time that anyone had seen her hair in a style.

Daiyu and Guanlin were the center and main rappers for the performance. All the fans, and national producers, could say was that they made a very good impression. Their raps were written by themselves and their emotions were on point most of the time.

After the stage was over, the group walked into the back room where five white seats were. They sat down and watched the screen which displayed their rank in the group.

Jang Moonbok; 5
Kim Taemin; 4
Huang Daiyu; 3
Lai Guanlin; 2
Kim Jonghyun: 1

She spotted her name and was slightly disappointed with where she landed on the ranking in her group. She didn't stress about it too much since she still had a good spot, 3 wasn't too bad. She knew Guanlin and Jonghyun deserved their spots more than she did. They did their best, they all did.

What ranking was Daiyu holding onto now for position evaluation? Well, she was finding out right now along with all the other rappers.

She was in the front of the line for her group and she was watching the screen behind Leeteuk display the ranks of trainees who performed in the rap category. Her team was last to be put in ranks.

She anticipated it, nervous and almost to the point where she was going to explode if she didn't find it out faster.

| 10 |
| Huang Daiyu |
| 279 Votes |

She was relieved with where she was sitting at the moment. The leader of her team, Jonghyun, ended with the highest score. She clapped for the boy who was standing behind her. She was happy for her team after they kept high scores for position evaluation.