bothering kina

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

dec 10th 2017

dec 10th 2017.
"the word will linger around our ears."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

"Kina, come help us!" Jihoon yelled for the girl who was in her assigned room.

Wanna One was relaxing in the warehouse where they were recording for WannaOne Zero Base and it seemed like Kina was the only one who actually wanted to relax.

She was sitting on her tablet that she brought almost everywhere with her. Hearing Jihoon call for her, she made a face and answered with a whine.

"I'm watching my show though!"

"We need your help." Jihoon yelled again.

"You aren't even doing anything! You're eating, why would you need me?" Kina asked.

"Because we like your company!" Guanlin yelled.

All the yelling caused Daehwi to come out of his room, mumbling that it was loud and noisy.

"Fine!" Kina agreed when she saw Woojin get up from his spot, starting to make his way over to her.

She placed her tablet on the tiny table in the corner of her light green from, moving the white pillows out of her way as she walked through the curtains that made for an exit.

"You're missing a whole sock." Guanlin pointed out.

"I know." Kina looked down, "see, I wasn't planning on coming back out here."

"Ok, ok, whatever." Woojin interrupted, "come eat with us."

She complied and sat down with the few members sitting on beanbags around a small table, Guanlin already got her some food.

Kina began eating, hoping they wouldn't pick on her because her members usually do frequently.

She fixed the sleeves of her blue sweatshirt, pulling them up in order to eat. Jinyoung gently grabbed the back of her hoodie and pulled it off her head.

"You pulled some of my hair when you did that!" Kina put her food down and fell back onto the beanbag she was sitting on.

"You're being over dramatic." Jinyoung said, pulling the hood back over the girls head.

"I'm just trying to eat and go back to my show." Kina fought back.

Daehwi sighed, "why do you never want to spend time with us anymore."

Kina sat back up, going back to her food as she gave her bestfriend within the group a side eye.

"Says the one who only came out of his room because it was loud and he couldn't sleep." Kina battled.

Daehwi laughed, pointing at her like she had some kind of point.

She began to eat again when Jinyoung and Woojin kept pestering her, making the excuse that she was their maknae and it was their job.

"I'm going back to my room." Kina sighed.

Picking up her food, she skipped her way back to her light green room. Greeted by the white blankets and blankets scattered across the small floor space.

"Stop being like that, Daiyu." Jaehwan said.

She hummed a response and sat down on the floor, closing the white curtains to hide herself.

Taking her tablet she turned her favorite show on, Love O2O, a Chinese drama. She was eating peacefully at this point and only a few minutes later, Guanlin joined her to watch the show.