wit

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

nov 16th 2017

nov 16th 2017.
"throw your worries to the basement."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Kina didn't feel that well this morning as she was up almost all night due to studying for school exams.

She was sure she didn't remember anything thanks to the fact that her mind was focused on sleep and sleep only.

Her members didn't let her have coffee because they always said it was bad for her, she was still in the growing state, only being fourteen.

"Coffee will stunt your growth."

That was the one phrase that Sungwoon always repeated to her when she asked for coffee. Even though it might it might not be true, she didn't go against what her members said.

She got ready in the bathroom, showering, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, and changing into her uniform.

Once she was done, she made her way to the living room where Daniel was sitting.

A few other remembers who also attended school, Guanlin, Jinyoung, Jihoon, and Daehwi, were ready way before she was.

"Looks like your finally done." Jihoon said as he took a bite of his breakfast.

She stuck her hand out in the air, "shh~ I'm still getting used to being awake."

The girl sat down across from the boy and rested her head on her arms that crossed across the table.

She drifted off into a nap, but was quickly awaken by Daehwi calling her name. She realized that she had slept through their morning routine and breakfast as well.

Grabbing her stuff, she through she bag over her shoulder and made her way towards the door.

"Daiyu, no witty one-liners today." Daniel said, yawning.

She was the one to irritate the teachers easily, never a bad student, just annoying sometimes.

"Don't worry, I haven't slept in thirty-six hours, words aren't my friend right now."

Kina finished her sentence, waved to the older member on the couch, and headed out with Daehwi by her side.