final debuter

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 16th 2017

june 16th 2017.
"you tell me how to feel."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Kina stood there on stage, looking ahead of her to see the 11 trainees who had already grabbed their spots to debut. The final rank, 12, was left and she couldn't help but think that this was the end for her.

Kina played with her hands that were now moved to the front of her instead of the back.

"The 4 trainees who are candidates for the final rank, 12, will be revealed on screen."

Kina's eyes shot up to the two screens that were high above the audience's heads. She switched her gaze between both screens even if they showed the same thing.

Kang Dongho
Huang Daiyu
Jung Sewoon
Kim Jonghyun

Kina's smile beamed before turning back into a straight face as she remembered that she still had a chance of being sent home tonight. She was shocked though, her face being displayed on the screen for a spot to debut.

Kina most definitely thought that fans wouldn't like her, maybe not want her to debut with the other boys as fans were protective.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

"How does it feel being a candidate for the 12th rank?" BoA asked the four.

Kina spoke for a second, she held the mic to her face and her small shaking was noticeable as she was scared to see the results.

"I really think it's amazing. Getting such an opportunity to be in a group with amazing people is shocking for me. All of us have worked so hard and I'm proud of every person I have worked with, I'm just happy to even be here honestly." Kina said with a smile.

She passed the mic off in a hurry and held her hands to her side. Kina listened to the others speak and express how they felt.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

"We will begin with announcing the 15th rank..."

Kina held her head down, looking at the stage. She waited for the words that told her she was in a rank that wouldn't be debuting.

"Pledis' Kim Jonghyun."

Jonghyun said a quick thank you and a gave a small speech about what he loved the most during Produce 101.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

"In rank 14..."

"Pledis' Kim Dongho."

Kina clapped softly as she looked back at the boy who had been announced into a
non-debuting rank. Kina felt like crying, yet she held it back.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The final rank was now between her and Jeong Seonwoo, someone who she was extremely close with even before being on Produce 101. Having to go up against him was hard.

"Now we will reveal our 12 rank..."

Kina held her head up high as she felt like taking a loss confidently, not really sure whether she made it or not.

"Huang Daiyu."

When Kina heard her name, she immediately went wide-eyed. Her mouth dropped and she almost physically dropped to the floor. The trainees that still stood on the small stage beside her all gave her hugs and congratulated her on debuting.

Kina started to cry a little as she walked up the stage and stood in front of the seats, where she would soon be, to give a small speech like the others had.

"As the last debuting member, tell us how you feel." BoA said.

"Umm, I couldn't be happier. I've worked hard to become an idol and seeing that my dream could come true today makes me happy. I will continue to work hard and become a stronger person as well on my journey with 11 amazing people that are behind me."

Kina turned around and smiled as she mentioned the boys in WannaOne, the new group that would be debuting with a female member just like a few other boy groups did.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The members of Wanna One bowed to the audience. After, they got to go and talk to the trainees who had gotten eliminated. Kina went straight to Hyunbin who had been supporting her even after he left.

"You did it!" Hyunbin said as he hugged Kina.

"I did." Kina whispered as she hugged the boy back.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

That was it, the end of Produce 101.
A new door was opened for all 102 trainees that had participated in the show.

Wanna One was about to take over the world.