14

6 months later.

Mike and I were on his tour for his Posttraumatic tour. The crowd went crazy for his songs. And he did some of Linkin Park's songs too letting the fans take Chester's parts. He also shares some memories of Chester, breaking everyone into tears every once in a while. We have been on this tour for about 5 months now. The kids are with my brother and Sammy. But we do see them once a month. I miss them but they are having the best time with their aunt and uncle and it gives Sammy and Eddie the experience of having kids. 

Mike and I well we said we will give it more time but the more we spend time together the more I'm falling for him. And I think he feels the same about me. We enjoy each other's company and I never realized how sweet and kind he really is till now. And of course, we do have things in common. 

Mike comes off the stage and he smiles at me and he hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled and looked down.

"It was a good show."

"You're great out there Mike. You belong there."

"It's not always easy doing this. But I do love being on the stage again and doing what I always loved doing. Making music."

"And you should never stop." 

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"I want to know. Well, the moment this slows down a bit. Will it be okay if we go out for dinner."

"Like in a date?"

"Yeah. If you want to."

"I'd love to."

"Okay." he smiles.

"Well, you should probably go meet the fans now."

"It's late already. I think we better go get some rest before the next show."

"Okay."

He holds out his arm to me and I chuckled and hook my arm to his. We walk to the car and he shows me to go in first. 

We drove to the hotel and we both stayed quiet on our way to the hotel.

We reached the hotel and we both get out. Mike walks with me to my room. 

When we reached my room Mike sighs.

"What's wrong Mike?"

"I know we said we are giving it more time and all. But I've been thinking a lot about this. And I think that we shouldn't be able to feel so guilty about this."

"What do you mean?"

"We're both adults here Emma. And Chester would want us to be happy. I know that there is a lot to think about here and there is a lot at stake here but I really think that we're both putting this on hold for one reason. And we are allowed to make our own choices. I'm not saying that he wasn't important to me cause he was. He was like a brother to me. But we can't change what happened. And we also can't control who we fell for. I just think that maybe we were distant to feel what we feel for each other. Faith is bringing us together. Everything happens for a reason right?"

"So what do you want to do here Mike?"

"I want us to give this a shot and see where this goes."

"Meaning?"

"I have strong feelings for you, Emma. I'm falling for you more and more every day. And I can't stop what I'm feeling for you. It's just getting stronger every second I'm with you. I want to be with you. Despite what the costs might be and the comments about us. Cause people will say what they want to say about this."

I look at him and I know he is right. And the truth is I want him so badly and I want to be with him.

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"Let's do this. Let's be together."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes."

He comes closer to me and he pins me against the wall with my face between his arms, his hands against the wall and he smiles. I put my hand on his cheek and I went closer to his lips.

"Kiss me." I breathe out closing my eyes.

My lips inches away from his. He puts his hands on my cheeks and he kisses me with so much urge and passion. I drop all my things on the floor and I kiss him back with the same urge and passion. Pulling him closer each chance I get. We continued kissing like that for a while. Then we both stop. I lean my head against him, trying to catch my breath again. He was breathing heavy too.

"I should go." He says.

I nod and I look up into his eyes. He bends to the floor and picks my things up and hands them to me. He kisses me on my cheek and rubs it gently with his thumb, staring into my eyes.

"Night beautiful. Sweet dreams."

"Night. Sweet dreams."

He kisses me one kiss on my lips and walks to his room. I went into my room and closed the door. I lean against the wall and I smiled.

"Wow." I chuckle out.

I get my thoughts back to reality and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~
Thank you and please vote.