15

Mike and I were back home after 6 months. We got back yesterday and we went to pick up the kids this morning. Mike and I were playing some games at my house with the kids. Tyler, Otis and Leila. We were busy playing twister now. It was Otis turn and when he takes his turn he looses his balance and we all fell down with him. All of us were laughing and we felt like a family doing this. It felt good. Mike gets up and he helps me up. 

"You kids are gonna play on your own now for a while. While we go make us some lunch." Mike says and winks at me. 

The kids played and Mike and I went to the kitchen. As soon we get in the kitchen. Mike pins me against the fridge and he kisses me, putting his hands on my cheeks. I put my hands on his chest and we kissed some more.

"I believe I asked you out on a date and said that we can go after things slowed down."

"Yes. But just not tonight. I'm still tired."

"Fair enough and we both want to spend some time with the kids."

"Yeah." 

"What about tomorrow night then?"

"Okay."

"I'll get a babysitter for us." he smirks. 

I just nod and smiled at him. We both decided to keep this, us dating a secret at first before we tell anyone. So we were sneaking around and make out when we can. But so far it is just making out and secretly dating.

"Lets make some lunch then before they come and interrupt us." Mike says and he gives me another kiss on the mouth.

We made some sandwiches with cheese and ham. And we grilled it. I must say sometimes I feel like I'm cheating on Chester. Cause there are times I still feel him with me. I still have that guilt over me with this is wrong but at the same time it feels right too. But then I remind myself that Chester would want me to be happy and  move on. Every day I'm having this debate with myself. Wondering if I made the right choice. But when I look at Mike I know I did made the right choice. He makes me smile, he makes me happy. And he makes this whole thing easier for me to deal with. And we are still doing the project for Chester. And I'll keep doing it. 

After a while the kids got tired and it was time for their nap. I take them to bed and put them in bed. I closed the door and went back downstairs. Mike was looking for a movie for us to watch. I sit down on the couch next to him and he puts a movie on for us. And he pulls me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and he puts his other hand on my leg. He gently rubs it and it woke up my inner self instantly. I grab his hand and put it on his lap, squeezing it. He looks at me and I could see he is confused right now.

"I don't know if I'm ready for it yet." I said looking down.

"Meaning?"

"You know. Um." I blushed all red and look down.

"Oh..." Mike says and he gets red too.

He takes his hands off from me and we continued watching the movie. One of the kids wakes up and I get up and start to get things ready for dinner. I made some spaghetti bolognese. I spilled a bit of the sauce on me and quickly went upstairs to change while Mike sets the table up. I open my closet and the only clean thing I had was sweatpants and one dress. I don't wear this dress much cause it's short and very revealing. But I had no choice now. 

I put it on and put some sandals on and gently put my hair neatly down and I went back to the kitchen

We sit down and I sit next to Mike at dinner and he puts his hand on my leg. Pretending he is not doing anything wrong. But it might me jump a little. But I stayed calm. He soon moves his hand up on my leg more under the dress. And I gasp softly. My inner self is wide awake now. And it's screaming at me to do something. But the kids are there so I can't. I take his hand and take it off. And we finished dinner. 

After dinner I quickly took the kids for a bath before bed and then I put them in bed. I closed the door and Mike was waiting outside the bedroom. He smirks at me and I could see in his eyes exactly what he wants. Since he was staring at me. I showed him to follow me to my bedroom and he didn't even think twice about it. 

We went into my room and I closed the door. Mike pins me against the wall as soon as he gets the chance and I gasp when he does. But before he does anything he stares at me.

"If you don't want to just stop me."

"I want to." I said and he smirks at me.

He puts his hands on my cheeks and he kisses me with urge and passion. I put my hands in his hair kissing him back with the same urge and passion. He moves his hands under the dress and he lifts me up. He puts me on the bed and he gets on top of me. He puts his hand under the dress onto my panties and he rubs gently over them. I moaned out putting my one leg around him. I pulled him behind his neck and I kissed him on his mouth. His hand soon goes into my panties and he rubs me over my clit. Making me moan even more for him. He kisses me down the neck gently. I pull his shirt off and rub my hands over his body. Looking him in his eyes, while he smirks at me. He takes his hand out of my panties and he takes the dress off. As soon as the dress was off. He moves his mouth to my nipples and he sucks gently on them. Making my back arches and I moan out softly. He takes his pants off and he moves me up a bit on the bed. He gently kisses me on my stomach and then he stares me in my eyes.

"It's in the bathroom in the cupboard." I answered before he could even ask.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

"Yes." I nod biting my lip.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom and he soon comes back. He takes the wrapper off and he puts it on. And he gets on top of me. He lay between my legs and I put my hands on his back. He kisses me on my lips and he puts it inside of me. He first moved slowly while we both breath heavy, getting used to each other and then he moved faster and harder. I moan out loud and he moans too. And we made love that night. More than once though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.