18

We went to the restaurant he got us a table in the back in the corner, in one of the benches away from everyone. We sit down and the waiter gives us each a menu and she tells us the specials of tonight. Mike nods and he tells her to give us a minute or two. She leaves and he pulls me closer to him. I look at him and he smirks.

"I don't like it that you are so far away from me." he winks at me.

I laughed and I look down to the menu. I see what Maddie means.

"What do you want to drink?" he asks and he looks at the alcoholic drinks. He shows me a few wines that were on specials and I shook my head.

"I don't drink." I said.

"You never had a drink before?"

"No I did. Once on my 21st birthday. But I never had a drink after that again."

"Why don't you drink?"

"Because of my dad." I said and he thinks back and then he nods.

The waiter comes back and she asks us what we want.

"We'll both have a virgin martini then." Mike says and the waiter nods and leaves to get us our drinks.

"You didn't have to do that Mike." I said feeling guilty that he didn't order himself a beer or something.  

"If you don't drink neither will I." he says and he smirks at me.

I smiled and nod at him.

The waiter comes back with our drinks and she hands it to us. Mike then tells her to bring the pasta special and she nods and leaves again.

"Do you like pasta Mr. Shinoda?"

"Yes. I hope you don't mind that I ordered for you. But trust me their pastas are the best." he smiles. I laughed and nod at him.

"I don't mind." 

He puts his hand on my thigh and I gasp a bit with his touch on my bare skin. He notice it and he smirks at me. He brings his mouth to my ear.

"I see someone is not just hungry for some food." he whispers in my ear.

"Hmmm." I say softly. Looking down to his hand on my leg.

He chuckles and he moves his hand up on my leg more under the dress. 

I put my hand on his leg and squish it a bit.

"Mike..." I say all breathy. 

"No one will know." he whispers again in my ear. 

Gosh Maddie was not wrong about this.

I look at him in his eyes and all I see is lust and hunger. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask him softly.

"I just want to give you some little bit of pleasure right here."

"But we're in a restaurant." I say and he chuckles.

"Have you never had a sexual experience in public?" he asks me softly.

I shake my head no. And he smirks. He moves his hand up more to my panties and I shut my legs closed a bit.

"Just trust me." he says in my ear and he gently sucks on it. I look at him and he gives me a convenient smile. I nod and I spread my legs a bit. Putting my trust in him since I do trust him.

He smirks and I could see he enjoys this. 

"It will be easier if you take your panties off." he says smirking. I look at him and he gently rubs over my panties and I bit my lip from his touch.

I nod and he takes his hand away and I look around and I see that no one is near us. I put my hands under my dress and reach for my panties. His eyes doesn't leave me once. I take my panties and take them off and I put it in my purse under the table. He has this huge grin on his face and I move a bit closer to him and I open my legs. He doesn't waist any time, his hand makes his way back under the dress and straight to my button. He gently starts rubbing it and I open my mouth letting my breathe escape.

"Remember you can't make any loud noises." he says to me softly. I nod and he continues.

His other arm is behind me at my back holding me there. He rubs gently in circles and a soft moan escapes. He looks at me and I bit my lip. 

"You're order is ready." the waiter says making me jump a bit and I thought it will scare Mike away and remove his hand. But he doesn't. He keeps his hand on my button and he nods at her and she placed our food in front of us and she nods back at him and walks away. Not knowing anything. And I look at him surprised.

"She has no idea." he says smirking. 

He moves his hand again and this time he puts a finger into me. He slowly moves it in and out. And I was panting. I closed my eyes enjoying this. And he kisses me in my neck while he puts another finger into me. I spread my legs a bit more to give him more access to me. And I moan softly.

"You like this don't you?" he whispers in my ear.

"Yes..." I moan out softly and he continues. 

"Let go baby." he says in my ear and I let go over his hand. I look up at him panting and I could see he wants more. Truth is I want more too now.

He looks around and then he looks back at me. 

"Come with me." he says and he pulls me out of the bench. I followed him and he went into one of the bathrooms, looking to see if someone notice and he closed the door and he locks it. He looks at me and he comes to me and he grabs me on my waist and he kisses me with hunger and lust. I put my arms around him and he puts me against the wall and grinds himself up on me. I moaned out as he does. He turns me around and puts my hands on the sink. 

"Don't let go." he says and I look back at him. He takes his pants off and takes out a wrapper. He opens it and puts it on. 

He moves me a bit and spread my legs and next thing he slams into me. I moan loud as he slams into me hard. Digging my nails into the sink. If someone was standing outside the door. Then I'm sorry but he is hearing me scream now. Mike continues slamming into me and I tilt my head back letting the moans escape out of my mouth, I was holding them in way too long. 

"Yes..." I hear Mike moan out too. "Ahhh..." he moans again and I released and he soon does too.

He leans his hand against the wall and push himself to me and I could hear him breathing heavy and so was I looking back at him. He grabs my hip tight in his hand and he lets a breath out. 

"That was so fucking hot." he says and he chuckles. I chuckle too and he takes it out of me. He turns me around and he puts his hands in my hair. I smiled and he pulls me close to him and kisses me on the mouth softly. 

"I love you." he says in my ears and I smiled with that.

"I love you." I said and I kissed his cheek. He chuckles and he pulls his pants up. He throws it away in the bin and he takes my hand.

"Did you like it?" he asks before he opens the door. I bit my lip and nod.

He opens the door and first check if we can go and he nods showing me we can go back to the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.