16

I woke up the next morning with Mike next to me. His arms wrapped around me. I look at him and he was sleeping. Then I look and stare at the wall. This guilt came over me again. Tears forms in my eyes. And I blink them away.

"I'm sorry baby." I whisper.

"Stop feeling guilty about this Emma." I heard a voice breaking my guilty thoughts. I look back and I see Mike was awake. I sighed and turn on my side to face him.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"About what?"

"I don't know why I still feel so guilty about us."

"Because you used to love Chester and you're afraid that he wouldn't approve this with us. I get that. I get these feelings too. But I honestly think that Chester would be okay with this. Do you feel like this is a mistake? You and me?"

"Of course not. I feel like it is right. I mean it feels right."

"Then stop apologizing for this. Let yourself be happy."

I know he is right. I stare him in his eyes and he smirks at me. He leans forward and he rubs my cheek.

"Be happy with me. That's all I want from you is to give us a fair chance." 

I nod and the next thing that came out of my mouth was unexpected but it just came out.

"I love you." As soon as I said those words, I put my hand in front of my mouth and my eyes widen from what I just said. My heart was beating so fast cause I'm afraid that I might have said this way too soon. We only been dating a month and I already said it. Gosh Emma what the hell is wrong with you.

But Mike smiles at me and he soon chuckles too. And he takes my hand from my mouth and he kisses my lips softly once again.

"I love you too." he says smiling. I put my hands on his cheeks and I sighed out a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness." I breath out chuckling.

"What?"

"I thought I said it too soon."

He chuckles and he puts his finger under my chin. He smiles and he comes closer to my mouth. I close my eyes and he brushes his lips against mine. I moan out softly wanting him to kiss me. He moves his mouth to my neck and I lift my head to give him access. He grabs me on my hips and he pulls me closer to him. I wrap my leg around him and his hands makes it to my clit instantly. He starts moving his finger on my clit and in circles gently at first and I pull him closer to me at his neck moaning in his ear. He puts a finger into me and he moves it in and out of me fast and hard, making me moan more. I tilt my head back and he moves his mouth to my breasts, sucking them softly. Which sends shivers down my spine. He takes his hand out and he reaches for the bedside table, getting a condom from the table. He laid on his back and he throw the covers of the duvet off from him. He takes the wrapper off and he puts it on. I get on top of him as soon as he is done. He lifts himself up on his arms and he kisses me on my mouth, while I position myself to get myself ready for him. I put my hands behind his neck, not wanting to break the passionate kiss we were sharing. I push myself down and it slides right into me as soon as I do, making me gasp from the pleasure and the feeling of him inside of me. He puts his hands on my ass and he starts moving me up and down on him. And I soon move myself with his pace. I tilt my head back and he kisses me in my neck while we make love, both of us moaning from the pleasure running through us. We continued till we both released at the same time.

What a good morning this one is. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.