Hold My Hand

Third Person POV

The hot sun beam upon them as they waited in the line for the roller coaster.

Elsa was so tired and angry of her self because of one lie she needs to cover it up with other lie and she can't even have another choice than being here with this doofus called Jack Frost

Jack gave her silent treatment.
For god sake, she feels like he treated her like a child throwing a tantrum.

Elsa was so tired of the bullshit and she just simply want to go home. Is that so much to ask for?

Plus, she doesn't like this tingling feeling in her stomache and how her heartbeat raise when he gaze into her eyes.

And for a reminder, Elsa is scared as fuck right now.

"Do you think I care? You're not even my real bo-"
As she was about to spoil their secret, a pair of warm lips silenced her.

She jolted and broke the kiss and took a step behind.
She stared at Jack questioning his move.

Elsa looked into Jack's eyes once again, his expression was intense and almost intimidating her.

"Okay, we haven't done anything wrong. So let's stop here. It's not right.", she whispered so only two of them can hear.

Jack still staring at her and she hardly could read his emotion which makes him looks more threatening.

"Sorry", she said because she felt guilty which she eventually regret saying it because Jack wasn't even her boyfriend, so why should she say sorry. She was doing the right thing, Jack was the one to apologize.

For a moment, Elsa thought maybe Jack was angry and offended because of how she reacted.

She decided to bumped his shoulder friendly to break the awkwardness around them.
But Jack caught her hand in his just before she touched him making her startled.

Now Elsa 100% sure Jack is angry.

Before she could ponder it further about he kissed her and how she reacted, he yanked her to him and covered her mouth with his soft lips, kissing her hungrily.

She responded immediately, which even surprising for herself.

She couldn't fight the weird feelings tingling in her as Jack's lips graze on her lips.

His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined.
Never in her wildest dream she dreamed about kissing Jack her own childhood best friend

Jack's arm cupped her cheek and caress her gently, as she slung her arms around his neck closing the gap between them.

He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and surprisingly Elsa let him in as she opened her mouth with a low moan.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a voice interrupted their kiss

"Uh, Jack, Elsa, hate to break your make out session but it's time for our ride", Rapunzel said and they heard Eugene laughed because of Rapunzel expression in disgust mimicking the "Yuck" gesture.

They couldn't care less as they broke apart still looking in each other eyes and lost in each other blue eyes.

Jack decided backed away a little to give them a space to breathe and Elsa removed her hands from his neck.

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the day, yeah?", Jack said to her huskily sending shivered down her spine.
She nodded and he took her hand gently without Elsa against it, as they walk to their cart.

Jack sat next to her after she seated down.

Elsa's breathe hitched as soon as she sit on the roller coaster cart and Jack realized she was scared and nervous as hell.

He squeezed her hand, "Elsa, its going to be fine. Look, I'll be right next to you. Relax."
But his assurance seems didn't work at all, because Elsa still looks pale like a corpse

"Hold my hand if you need to", he chuckled as he offered his hands to her
She rolled her eyes and laughed nervously, "Should I?", she said sarcastically
"Ooh, scared but still spicy, huh? I like it", Jack grinned hearing her response

The operator checked the passenger seatbelt and Elsa jolted as the operator tightened her seatbelt.

Jack gave a light chuckled seeing her behavior earning a death glare from Elsa.
"You are surprisingly quiet", Jack said

Elsa was about to reply Jack but suddenly the roller coaster started moving.

She let out a loud yelp, making people around them staring at her including Rapunzel and Eugene.
She covered her mouth in shame. Jack pull her arm from her mouth and intertwined their finger together.

Elsa gripped the seatbelt so hard until her hands turns white while her other hand squeezing Jack's hand for her dear life.

A minute later, the roller coaster started making its way up the ramp, and she grabbed Jack's hand tighter.

Sweat forming on her forehead and she feels sick as her stomache churned.

The roller coaster keep making its way up even though Elsa wish it will stop any time now, but it didn't and now they are on top of the ramp.

Elsa closed her eyes tightly, held her breathe, and bite her lower lip to avoid her self from screaming hysterically as the roller coaster was about to slide down.

Jack stole a glance at Elsa and chuckled because how funny her expression was.

He leaned in to her and peck her cheek as he whispered,

"Enjoy the ride, baby"
___

Hi, its your author here
Hope you enjoy this chapter and please do give vote and comment
It means a lot to me

See you in the next chapter
xx