Fingertips

"Its 1pm. Tick tock, 2 hours left", he warned me

I shrugged thinking how to slip from Rapunzel because she expected us to be here until the parade and the fireworks start.

"Let's go!", suddenly Jack grabbed my hand
"Where?", I asked still sitting on my seat
"Anywhere! It's freaking Disneyland, come on", he said pulling me up from my seat

We got out from the cafe and walked around, while I opened the map that Rapunzel gave me.

"Okay, what do you want to ride first?", I said as I opened and examined the map
"Hm.. You", he replied as he smirked

My eyes were opened wide hearing his answer.
What the actual fuck?

"Jack!", I protested
"Fuck you! Pervert! Bastard! Asshole", I punched his arms multiple times.

"Ouch, come on Elsa you know it's hilarious", he said rubbing his arms at the spot where I punched him.
"Fuck you, Jack!", I stormed off and leave him

Fuck Jack, fuck this double date and fuck me for lying!
Who does he think he is? Fucking rapist.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder, "I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings"

He said those words while looking at my eyes deeply.
His eyes shows sincerity.

"You mean every word you say?", I replied still not facing him.

"Of course I am, I'm Jack, I'm still the same Jack you knew", he cupped my cheek.

"I'm sorry it was way over the line", he said again this time I looked straight into his mesmerizing deep blue eyes.

I tried to maintain my cool look not to blush, but I feel my cheek getting hotter.
Definitely not cool, Elsa

"Come on, let's enjoy the rest of the day", Jack let go of his hands and asking for my hand.

"Okay, I forgive you, Jackson", I accept his hand and we intertwined our fingers walking.

He smiled then he asked me, "Where do you want to go?"
Wrong move, Jackson

"Okay, what's with the devilish grin?", he grew suspicious.

"Let's go to 'Its a Small World' ", I grinned while dragging Jack to the ride.

"Oh come on, please Elsa! Anything but that", he pleaded
"That ride should be named 'Its so boring afterall' ", he added

"Come on, Jacky boy. That's your punishment", I dragged him

We went into the ride with no queue line, we jumped into our boat and the ride starts.

To be honest, I want to ride this ride for the aircon because it's so hot outside and I'm sweating like a pig
Please don't judge me and please don't tell Jack!

As we sat, the boats glides gently through the water, we could see dolls woth their traditional custome from all around the world.

The music filled the entire ride as the children sang 'Its a small world' song with their own languages

Its a small world after all

I hummed to the song as I enjoy the rides seeing the cute dolls from across the globe singing.
And also I thank for the aircon.

"It's so boring after all,
It's so boring after all,
When will we get off this ride?
It's boring afterall",
Jack sang out loud since its only two of us in our boat.