Midnight story

Jack's

The street lights pierced through the window flickering inside the car, as if it was playing with her blonde hair.

Both of her eyes were fixated to the streets as she put her head on the palm of her left hands, meanwhile the other hand rest on her lap, holding tight the empty paper bag that was full with fries 10 minutes ago.

My eyes kept going back and forth from the street to her, like a ping pong ball. She looked different. More beautiful than ever. Not sure if its because of the lights illuminate her hair or how her eyes showed the she was lost in her thoughts.

If I called her name, will she looked at me or . . .
Will she look away and hummed as an answer?

"What's your deal?", she asked.

"Huh?"

She repeated her question, but I still didn't even understand.
What's the deal?ㅡdid she knew, about the deal?

Is it the right time to spill it to her? I mean she knew anyway about the deal.

She knew sooner then what I planned in my head.

Hold up!

She could say about other deal, not that deal

I leered my eyes to her.

Well, she looks clueless to me; she's not tensed and seems relax about it.
Better to pretend.

So I just shrugged, playing it safe.

She glared and chuckled, apparently not taking my shrug as the answer. Oh- shit!

"What I mean is, why are you taking me outㅡ seeing the stars? What's your deal, Jack?", she asked back to back, like she was trying so hard to prove her point from her previous question.

Oh, thank goodness she didn't know about the deal.

I sighed in relieve, but I realized as soon as a smile appear from her lips. That kind of smile that hinting 'I'm still waiting for an answer'.

Need some reasoningㅡ "Because . . . you loved it?", I said not knowing if my reason prove a valid point to my intention.

Elsa's

A tone of uncertainty colored his last sentence and he slurred between each word he said.
Weirdㅡ that's what I thought at first then I met his eyes.

He smiled to me and let out a small laugh before his eyes back to the road.

"Okay", I replied briefㅡ Well, there's no need to deny that I do love it and I do enjoy every second of it.

Jack's

Shit, she's not happy with my answer.
An 'OK' for an answer?

There's 21 alphabet and she chose those 2 letter to reply to me?
Damnshe know how to play the game
Real ice cold.

Elsa's smiled as she caught me glanced at her and moved her gaze back to the streets. For the record, its night time and its dark -- there's nothing to see outside, I guess its her way to avoid me.

"And, also . . .", I mumbled and caught her attention in a split second as she tilted her head to me

"Also what?"

"I love spending time with Miss Arendelle", I smirked and played with my eyebrows giving her the cheesy feeling and expecting she gagged as a respond, but instead she beamed up "Yeah? You do?"