The Encounter

"Let's go", I said while packing my stuffs as the last period's bell rang.

"Like, right now?", she was still busy writing notes from the board as our biology teacher, Mrs. Clarion, busy mentioning about the group project that no one paid attention to since everyone is busy packing up their stuffs.

"No, just kidding, we'll go tomorrow", I smiled at her as I dropped my bag again to the floor.

She cocked an eyebrow, averted her gaze to my eyes, while her right hand still holding her favorite glittery green mechanical pencil.

"Yes, Tooth, now", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Wait! Just 3 more minutes", she went back writing her notes as the other classmates began to scatter out from class.

Out of the blue, a long wavy strawberry-blonde girl with pink dress matched by hand-knitted baby pink cardigan plopped in front of our desk that's now vacant.

"Hello, nerds", she said gleely.

"Don't adress us like that we have names", I said unentertained.

"Hey, Giselle", Tooth smiled as she finished her notes, putting down her pencil and gave the strawberry-blonde girl a friendly smile.

"That's better", Giselle gave Tooth a warm welcoming smile.

"What do you want?", I grew impatient

Can't you see I'm not in the mood?

"Gee, Elsa", Tooth commented after she finished packed her stuffs, "What brings you here, Giselle?", Tooth said to Giselle, trying to covered up my tantrum.

"I need your advice", she said while playing with her long hair.

"Me or Elsa?", Tooth asked her politely, her voice tried to stay calm but her gesture was ready to leave the class anytime soon.

"About?", I said immediately and she gave me an awkward smile.

"Continue, please, Giselle?", I tried to be more polite, she opened her mouth, she was about to say something but all it came out was sounds that no human could understood.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Andalasia's language", I shrugged as I stood up from my seat.

"Wait Elsa, I really need your adviceㅡ", she stopped me by grabbing my wrist before she took a deep breathe, "This is a first time for me, so please help me", she said again earning a curious look from Tooth and I.

"Why? Must it be Elsa?", Tooth said out of curiosity, I groaned as I literally dropped my body to the chair, "Let me guessㅡ", I stopped as their attention shifted to me.

"It's about a guy, isn't it?", I placed my chin on my palm, uninterested with the subject.

Giselle nodded shyly, "You know what? I'm done, I have better things to do", I hurriedly grabbed my bag.

"Come on, Els, please help me, you're the love expert. I really need your help!", Giselle practically pleaded.

I groaned, "We're not even close? Like do I know you well?", Giselle shrugged, "Nope, I'm done being the love expert or whatever you guys referred me to be", I said popping the 'p' in nope.

I really hate about all this kind lovey-dovey things, like I know how to help people with their problems, but I couldn't even help myself at all!

And look what I got from going out with a guy who I didn't even date for real? More responsibility, more duties to do!

This is so frustrating!