Oops

"Jack"

"Elsa"

We stared for a split seconds which were felt like a whole eternity for me.

Did we get lost in each others eyes? No.

Did I admire how blue and deep his eyes were? No.

I'd say, staring wasn't quite the word to describe it.

Jack barely even stared at me, it was like my head was transparent and he was more interested to the subject who sat across me, Toothiana.

Those glimpse of look he gave me was how he told me that he was over me, wellㅡ I don't even know if he likes me before, but I know that we got this fling between each other back to the night under the starry sky, he didn't even interested in me.

His eyes that I fall for were distant, cold, and bitter, it didn't even gave me the spark or the joy, not even the butterfly in my stomach.

It made me felt horrible, like meeting a stranger in an alley after dark.

"I believe I wasn't even talking to you", I replied his smile with the warmest fuck-you smile in my face.

"Ohㅡ Well, I wasn't even talking to you either", he chuckled and walked passed through me, he took a seat besides Tooth.

"How are you, Els?", he spoke as he offered the other glass in his hand to Tooth which she gladly accept.

"So now you're asking question", I scoffed and crossed my arms as I felt the sweet sweet taste of revenge as I replied him with the same attitude he gave me the last time we talked.

"Okay, just trying to be friendly", he pursed his lips and raised both of his hands in surrender.

"Miss me, Jackie boy?", Eugene tried to break the tension as the atmosphere around us become cold and bitter.

"Barely even recognize you", he replied casually while sipping from his glass.

"Aw, come on, you remember her but not me?", Eugene pointed at me as I immediately sent him daggers for involving me in his conversation with Jack.

"You mean Elsa? Of course I do, she was kinda my ex", he replied in that all useless bad boy vibes.

"We're not even dating", I replied

"Exactly"

"What's your problem, Jackass?"

"I don't know, what's you problem, princess? You attacked me first", he grinned

God knew the bickering between us wouldn't stop if one of us didn't shut our mouth. So, I decided to be the civilized one, the smart one. I shut my mouth.

"Cat got your tongue?", he smiled in amusement. I saw how he casually wrapped his arms around Tooth's shoulder as I noticed she didn't mind as she kept talking with Rapunzel.

"No, in fact I don't even know why I'm talking to you", I replied.

"Not to be rude, but we're kinda over", I added emphasizing the 'kinda' word.

"So, if you'll excuse me I have a friend to be rescued", I stood up and ready to left the cursed sofa.

Oh how I wish I listened to Merida.

But he didn't back down, he just gotta always have the nerve to do something reckless.

He didn't let our conversation go, instead he stood up and came to me.

"Always gotta be the hero in the room right? Must take care of everyone's feeling and condition?", he came closer to me, it did sent the shiver down my spine but not in the way I wanted to. It felt like a thread.