Busted

"Okay, as a friend"

He nodded in agreement. His eyes didn't show any sparks nor emotion. It's just simply said 'yes'

We stood in silence, eyes looked everywhere except each others eyes. He rubbed his nape, and ran his fingers to his naturally silver hair.

Don't ask me how he had that kind of hair color. I bet it's like a peculiar genetic mutation and happened only one in a million. Heck no, probably he's the one and only.

Of course, excluding the whole population that dyed their hair greyish-silver and elders with their grey hairs.

I remember how the doctors couldn't explain his peculiaar genetic mutation. His parents even told me they first thought that Jack suffered albinism when they first saw their baby silver haired.

"It's 4.30 now?", he finally broke the silence.
"I suppose so", I replied awkwardly recalled his proposal.

A grin formed on the edge of his lips.

"Stop grinning, Jackfool", I snapped as I saw his grinned got bigger than cheshire cat's

Oh yeah, I got hundreds nickname for him.
For Jackson Overland Frost only.
Don't be surprised.

"Oh, cold as ever, Elsfreak", he grinned even wider than before, beat Joker's authentic grin

Yeah, I bet he has tons of nickname for me too.
It's probably a normal thing though, we know each other for as long I could remember.
You guys did that too with your best friend, right?

"Let's stuff our mouth, I'm starving", he walked slowly leaving me behind from our first spot

I walked following his steps, "Didn't you eat two plates of whole pancake and bacon?", I said slightly mocking him.

"Yeah, so? We ate it like 5 hours ago", he declared. I only studied him not saying a word.

He shrugged, "What? Don't judge me, you can't blame how fast my metabolism works", he said defending himself.

"I'm not judging you. I never said that", I said smirking

We finally arrived at our first stop of Jack and Elsa's Disneyland cullinary journey.

Jack ordered three macaroon ice cream sandwich, two vanilla and one chocolate.

As soon as he finished his payment and told the shopkeeper to keep the change, he gave me one of the vanilla flavored and held both of the remaining ice cream in bogh his palm and start to dig in right away.

"Aren't you afraid to catch a cold?", I stared at my ice cream and move my gaze to Jack that was literally busy stuffing his mouth

He raised one eyebrow with mouth full of ice cream that made him looked like a baloon about to burst. He slowly gulped and spoke, "What do you mean?"

"I mean we just dried from all the wetness you cause us", I looked at him still in disbelieve.

I fell a liquid ran through my fingers and I realized my ice cream starting to melt, I licked the corner of the macaroon to stop the dripping.

"Uh-no?", he moved back his attention to his one remaining ice cream, the chocolate one.
"You're such a bad partner for our cullinary journey", he said as he squint his eyes judging me.

I laughed and nudged him. He seems to enjoy the ice cream so much, which is kinda weird to look at.

Jack and his ice cream need to get a room.