Ticking Bomb

"Afraid you'll push away", Jack said, his voice sounded trembling and there's glints of fear in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Why would I?", I whispered enough for him to hear, he smiled but not the usual smile he always gave. His smile didn't even meet his eyes, the gleaming blue eyes turned dark.

He didn't answer my question.

In that moment, I just want to held him tight between my arms, embracing him with the love he deserves.

"Don't worry, Jack, its okay not to be alright. But one thing I promise youㅡ I wont leave you", I pulled him into a hug.

He tightened his grip and I just patted his back, "I wont leave you, I'll be your pain in the ass everyday", I chuckled and I could hear he laughed too.

We hugged for so long as I stroked his gentle silver hair while the wind brushed every strands of his hair.

Suddenly, Jack pulled me up from the ground and swung me, I hugged him even tighter as he swung in a circle. I could heard his laugh as I giggled.

"That's much better", He slowed down and put me back to the ground, loosened his grip and pulled away.

I hummed and smiled but didn't dare to meet his eyes, as I threw my gaze to the mountains far away from us.

We stayed in the unpleasing silence again. Its like with every seconds I spent with him, this feeling wanted to burst out, exploding, erupted, anytime soon.

I'm just like a ticking bomb.

Tick tock

If anyone saw us we're like a couple who's head over heels for each other, but we're not.

At least for him, because I sure am head over heels for him.

A gust of wind blew us, as I hugged my sweater tighter so it won't revealing what's underneath my dress.

I left him still gazing to the star mesmerizing this once in a life time beauty, I walked back to the cap of the car and sat there.

I admired Jack. His passion about the stars, the moon, the galaxy. His eyes for always know how to have fun with every different people with different personality.

Tick tock

His laugh cracked the wind, "What is it, asshead?", I rolled my eyes as he walked back to his car.

He leaned to the cap of the car and he laughed again, "I just discover something big", his eyes turned blue and full of life again.

"And what is that?", I tried playing it cool but the words came out faster than I thought after he finished his sentence.

"Awㅡ what do we have here? A curious cat", he smirked as he knew I was damn intrigued with what he was thinking.

"No, I'm notㅡ", I said bluntly but he looked me straight in the eyes with that seriously?-don't-lie-to-me look, "Okay, okay maybe a little" but he still gave me the same looked.

Tick tock

"Fine! Please tell me I'm just that fucking curious cat", I rolled my eyes and flunked but my hand in the air as he laughed.

"Are you sure? Curiosity killed the cat", he joked again enjoying teasing me, "Just fucking tell me",  my voice came out higher and just made him laughed because he knew he succeeded.

"Okay, chill baby", He smirked, "I told you for the hundreds time, don't call me baby", I scoffed.

I couldn't handle it if he kept calling me baby. I'm not his baby.