Fair Warning

"I asked Tooth out!", he smiled almost like a fat kid that got the last piece of the glorious moldy chocolate cake.

The time suddenly froze, at least for me.

He asked Toothiana out
Wow, guys and their mouth, he said he couldn't live with me in his life and yet he do this.

He's not just any random guy, its this nerd, this moron, this jackass, thisㅡ Oh god, I don't even know who he is anymore.

Just wow.

"Really?", my voice came out croaked and in a disarranged high pitch.

"Really really", he nodded and smiled, that kind of smile that made the whole world felt like a better place, but not today.

"Wow", I let out a soft amusement just to make sure he didn't know how his words played my emotion. "Good for you",  I gave him the same smile, but I know for sure that was the fakest smile I ever gave to anyone.

"Elsa", I heard a voice called my name. "Oy, Elsa", the same voice called me again.

"ELSA STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD", the voice yelled right beside my ear bringing me back from my daydream.

"Sorry, Mer", I jolted but kept my head down starring at my bolognese pasta for lunch.

The event happened last night between me and Jack was still vivid in my mind. Thats literally what was going on in my mind today over and over again.

"Is that even necessary, Mer?", Astrid rolled her eyes and sending dead glare to her.

"Aye, it is necessarry", Merida replied Astrid's glare challenging her into a staring contest.

They both kept staring intensely as I saw their eyes getting dry and started to water. I almost let out a small giggle when I realized Mer's eyes were almost twitching. Both of them were really competitive and they wont back down eventhough their eyes might popped out anytime soon.

"Guys, quit it okay!", Rapunzel finally came to the rescue, she literally stopped them from hurting and burning their own eyes.

"Ha! You lose! You blinked!", Merida slammed the table and pointed her finger at Astrid.

"Din jävla idiot!", Astrid muttered her favorite Scandinavian words, "You idiot, I blinked because Rapunzel broke my concentration, not because I want to", she defended herself.

"Ye radge wee shite!", Merida hissed uttering curse word in her mothertongue, she couldn't believe what Astrid just said, "I saw you blinked! Just admit it, ya numpty", she crossed her arms giving Astrid another dead glare, which Astrid gladly accepted.

Round two, I guess.

"Stop it you two!", Rapunzel covered their eyes with her hands so they wont sending each other a dead glare, "I feel like sitting with toddlers!", she sighed and finally sat down, while Astrid and Merida back eating their food, stealing a glance while mouthing some words between them.

"You extremely quiet today", I averted my gaze to the one and only, Toothiana Ava Robins. My words came out salty and unfriendly.

I could saw her breathe stopped as I spoke, "Yeah, whats wrong?", Rapunzel said as she wiped her mouth with a tissue and sat closer to her.

Tooth threw her gaze everywhere except me, the one who invite her for a conversation. Merida and Astrid finally stop with their tantrum and gave their attention to Tooth.

All eyes were on Tooth.

"Am I quiet? Not really, I just don't know what to talk about", she rubbed her nape and tugging her strands of hair behind her ears.