Jekyll and Hyde

"Good Lord, my head!"

I felt the pulsating throb on my head, it was like a balloon slowly being inflated filling up my cranium making it even worse.

"I didn't even remember going home", I mumbled while still holding my head afraid it might explode soon.

Probably Merida sent me home

I shifted my body to a more comfortable position, didn't even dare to open my eyes. I was ready to go to sleep again, but I felt something warm, sleeping safe and sound.

Or may be not

I could felt Mer's back was going up and down because of her breathing so I shifted my body next to her as I let my arms embraced her.

"Good morning", I said while she returned my hug.

"Morning", her voice sounded unusually sore and croaked, she embraced me even tighter, slowly moving her body searching for a perfect position while her head nuzzled into mine. Suddenly a pointy strands of hair felt like it pricked my skin making my eyes opened.

In instance, I knew whats wrong with Mer, why her voice sounded unusually sore.

Because its not a she, its a he!

The feeling of deja vu flooded me and without thinking I kicked him from my bed, I couldn't even feel the throbbing in my head or how my body ache.

Shit! Does my father know? How did I bring him inside my room!

A loud thumped followed with a loud grunt came from the floor. I immediately pulled the duvet and covered myself, showing only half of my head.

"Ouch! Els, how could you do that to me?", he sighed and laid his body back to the floor covered with carpet.

I didn't answer

"I know you kicked me", he mumbled but still I didn't bother to answer.

I kept my body really still, not daring to move an inch, so he wouldn't notice that I'm wide awake and fully aware I did kick him.

I could hear him struggling to get up from the carpet followed by some foot steps approaching the pther side of the bed.

"Rise and shine, angel!", he literally yelled so loud I bet the whole New Yosaka could heard him. He yanked the curtain with full force making it creaked.

The blinding light of the sun came straight to my room, piercing my eyes.

Theres only one guy that has heart to do this to me and whoelse would it be?

Yes, correct!
The satan himself!

"Go away, satan", I shrieked and covered my head with the duvet, trying to blocked the bright light to my eyes, and by now all vampires must be so proud of me.

Then it hit me, the balloon started to inflate inside my cranium again, my throat felt like a sandpaper, and my mouth taste like vomit.

Godㅡ what did I do last night?

"Els, that's not a really good way to greet your saviour!", I peeked through the duvet and saw him coming closer to me, it was so blurry as I tried my eyes to focused but the unfriendly bright light just kept hurting my eyes.

"Can you please close the curtainㅡ pretty please", I literally begged

"You're really a mess, huh?", I felt the matress bounced a little as he took a seat

"Why are you so loud in the morning?!", I grunted and shifted my body

"Really? Am I? Am I being too loud Els?", he deliberately increased his voice volume per words of he said.