Starry Night

"I know its you, Elsa!", I saw her tried to peek from Jack's window car.

"Should we say hi?", I said stiffly to Jack as I tried not to make any sudden move that made her think we heard her.

"Well, manners must always be our priority, princess", he said imitating Inggrid's style of talking.

I cocked an eyebrow looking him feeling amused as I took my seat back, "Look at you, being tamed and well behave", I rolled my eyes.

"Who's a good boy?", I ruffled his hair just like how I always do to Olaf when he's being the 'good boy'

He rolled his eyes and pushed the button to open my window.

Here goes nothing

"Hi, guys", Jack tried to give a sincere smile at them but failing miserably.

"What a coincidence, huh? I guess we're soulmate", the taller one said.

"Oh, shut upㅡ what's your name again? Sorry my memory doesn't compatible for remembering losers ", Jack snorted.

The taller one put one hand on the chest pretending to be offended, "Whoa, whoa, such a nice hospitality you got for a friend"

"Hi, Punzie. Eugene.", I said trying to break the tension between two guys.

"I thought you guys are over?", Rapunzel said bluntly.

This is what I hate about Rapunzel, she's just so straight forward which sometimes could be useful, but mostly she made people uneasy because she really is clueless and can't read any situation.

"Yㅡyeah", I stuttered avoiding her piercing green eyes, she looked at me analyzing the whole situation.

"So what are you doing here?", Eugene finally said as he put his arms around Punzie's shoulder.

"None of your business", Jack snapped right away still giving Eugene a dead glare.

"Not talking to you, loser, I'm talking to her", he pointed me but his gaze doesn't leave Jack's eye.

"Well we should get going, don't want to start a fight", Rapunzel dragged Eugene back to the driver seat of his black Mazda car that was parked beside Jack's.

"Cool car", Eugene praised Jack's Volkswagen polo, "Just like the owner", Jack winked at him proud of his comeback.

"Whatever, skinny ass", Eugene started the engine before he drove away and giving us a wave.

I pulled up the window as I grabbed my burger and stuffed my mouth with it.

"Told ya we should go to Holywings", he grinned at me as he pinched my cheek that was full with my burger.

I kept munching and digesting my burger as we went silent. We didn't exchange words just like how we usually did.

This silence didn't make the air between us any better since we almost kissed before, and now its awkward as hell.

"Where's our next spot?", I said tried to open up our conversation,
"Well, well, I thought you wanna go home?", he mocked enjoying his cola after finishing his burger and my french fries, "I'm out already soㅡ must as well get the most of it since I'm gonna get punishment afterall", I said slurring the so

He nodded in agreement with my idea, "Okay, so you already chose this place, so I'm gonna choose the next one, sounds good?", he said as he wiped his hands on the tissue and preparing to drive.

"Is it far from here? We should just go home, I'm worried about my parents, they'll be looking for me of they found out", the guilt of lying to my parents suddenly dreaded me like a fucking train.