I Guess You Could Call Me Maybe

Chapter 1

I Guess You Could Call Me Maybe

I guess this is the OFFICIAL First Chapter of this book! Yay! I promise I will update often.

Alsoo if you give feed back - comment OR vote - I might give early updates depending how my schedule is.

Sorry! But like school is hard. And there is a HELL of a lot of drama and shit. And Homework.... .-.

---

I mumbled unpleasant words to myself as I stuffed my neatly folded clothes into my suitcase.

I checked the time on the clock. 9:00pm. I've been packing all day. I was shattered and couldn't wait to be on a 1 day flight to London.

I zipped up my suitcase - wait. Let me rephrase that - I tried to zip up my suitcase, sighing as the zip would not budge. My fridge fell into my face, I calmly - trying not to lose my temper - blew it out of my eyes and tucked it behind my ear where the rest of my brown hair was let out lose.

"Honey? Are you alright?" My gaze turned to my closed door where my dad stood behind it.

I let in a low and calming breath. I removed my hand from the zip and quickly stumbled over to my mirror to check how I looked.

My reflection showed a 19 year old girl with curly brown hair that flowed until her torso. Her green eyes bare without any eye-makeup but a light trace of lipstick on her now red lips.

I fixed the crease lines on my white V-neck shirt along with my favourite pair of red jeans with a pair of black flats.

"Come in dad." I replied after a full 3 seconds of waiting outside. I turned to the door where my dad stepped in with his bathrobe with his PJs underneath and a coffee mug in his hands.

"There's my girl. Have you finished packing?" I nodded my head and gave the best smile I could muster.

Today the day I start University. All the way in London. Ohio isn't where I want to spend the next few years in University. I refused go here and London was my only other option. And that's a 24 hour flight - I think - I still had I check my Flight Tickets. I wasn't prepared to leave my dad alone all the way across the globe just yet.

"I still need to Zip up my suitcase." I may not be ready but the better part of this is making my Dad proud.

"Let me help." He made his was to my suitcase that was laying on my bed. "Sit on the suitcase and I'll zip it up underneath you." I nodded in response and walked over to the other side of y bed and climbed on the packed Suitcase.

I felt the vibration of the zipper moving underneath me and the click of the padlock that was laying next to it.

"All set." I hopped of the bed and walked over to my dad. Standing in front of him - a few centimetres short - and looked up at his bright green eyes and unshaven face. "You ready?" He placed his hands on my shoulder and gave me an enthusiastic smile. I nodded slightly, tears forming in the backs of my eyes.

"Y-Yeah." I couldn't say anymore. I wrapped my arms around his body and held him tight. Not wanting to let go. Tears didn't fall but my body was still shaking and my breath was abnormal.

"Honey. Don't cry. Come on. I'm always just a Skype call away! I'll be downstairs, I'll take your Suitcase. Do a last minute check and come down when your ready." I nodded letting go and wiping my eyes with the back of my hands.

He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and picked up my suitcase with a heave and rolled it out the room.

Once he was gone I fell to the floor and this is when the tears came.