What Is Going On?!

Chapter Six

What Is Going On?!

Song for this Chapter: Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap.

---

I wake up I find myself the middle of the football field. I get up from laying down. There's nobody around me.

I try to remember what happened then I remember. They got my diary and Kit. Except they can't read my diary because it's in a language only I and my brain knows.

5 silhouettes appear from the darkness in front of me. I know who they are and I crawl away from them. Still on the floor.

"S-stay away from m-me." I can do some serious damage when I'm being harmed.

"No can do love. You see your surrounded." I blink and they're already crowding me from all angles.

"W-what do you want from me?"

"See I remembered you for somewhere Allie and I intended to find out. Then I bumped into your little friend here Liam. And when I saw the Cutting Kit...well everything seemed to click into place." Another dark figure appeared from the shadows leaking behind Zayn. Zach.

"Your the girl they were talking about Allie." My view changed too Zach's silhouette cleared up.

I blinked a few times. This can't be true. Not Zach. Not him.

"Your the girl who cut." I looked up at Zach.

"Your the one that they found blood in the school bathrooms." I turned to Louis.

"Your the one that got sent to the hospital." My gazed changed to Niall.

"Your the reason why your here now." My view landed on Zayn's.

"So our question is. Why?"

"Why what? Why I cut?" I seemed to be uncontrolled in what I say. Why is going on? Is this a dream?

"Yes." They all said at once.

"Why do you care?" There all were quiet and looking at each other for answers. I felt a pang of energy that flowed through my body. I slowly stood up using the energy I needed to do so. I wiped the sweat of my forehead.

"Thought so. Take this from my Point of view. You just knocked out a person who cuts. Does that seem a little crazy to you? I bet they're millions of other teens or children in the world who cut as well. So what? Your going to interrogate them all asking why? How does that make any sense? You know nothing about me yet you decide it's always the best idea to interrogate me?" I pause to look them all in the eye. I couldn't go anything with my body. It was like I was being controlled by someone. Or something.

My eyes flicked to Niall then Liam.

"I knew the moment I said my diary you wanted it. It's wasn't hard." I looked at Zayn. "You know I actually thought you were okay for a second. A second. And I'm bloody hell glad I sided against it."

I swivel around to Louis and Niall. "I actually thought you both were the nice and mature ones. But I was wrong. So wrong."

My heart was pounding and I felt like shit. I needed to get my diary back and my kit. But I need to do something before.

I walked up to Zach and cupped my hands in his face. He flinched when my hands touched his face.

"It's nice to know your scared of me," I pressed my lips against his for a split second before pulling away. "You know I actually thought that I'd spend my University years not alone but with a friend. But I just I'm just so fucked up for believing in my daydreams."

I threw a punch in his jaw and he fell back into the grass. "Next time I won't fall for stupid boy charms or anyone." I added the last part looking at everyone as I said it slowly. I walked up to Liam.

"I think you have something of mine." He pulled the diary from behind his back and held out the book. I reached for it but he pulled it away.

"First tell me why."

"Why I cut?" I paused and looked around. They weren't worth my sympathy. They shouldn't be anywhere near me. "Okay I'll tell you."

He kept a light grip on the book. Something I can easily snatch away. "You guys wanna know?" I was leading them on."

They mumbled yeses and uh huh's. "None of your fucking business." I quickly grabbed my bag from Liam's hands and in one fluid motion hit all five of them on the cheeks and they all doubled over and toppled to the ground.

I opened my diary and pulled out something I've been saving up to do in a while. And now I don't have to hide my scars.

"Hey." They all turned to face me and I smiled I pulled out my blade and lifted it up to my wrist.

"Wanna see something." Their faces showed pure shock.

"Allie..." They warned. Eyes widened I gave a silent chuckle. What is happening? Why are-

"Leave. Me. Alone." I said between short breaths. I pulled the blade across my wrist.

------END OF CHAPTER SIX------