Mending The Past

Chapter Eleven

Mending The Past

---

Two Months Later

So I finally took I what Zach said and became friends with the boys.

And it was NOT hard! It was actually easy. They boys apologised the next day and I guessed they realised how stupid everything was.

But I can extremely close to Louis and Niall. There's like my older brothers. Liam and Zayn tease us being related.

But on the other hand Harry and I - after that day - didn't talk at all through out the entire two months.

We haven't spoken. Besides when we have to. I talk to Liam about this and he just tells me to talk to him.

Louis is really close to him and tells me he hasn't been the same since that day I took of after what he said.

"Niall! Give me back my iPhone case!" I run around the field in my short-shorts and baby blue tank top; my hair flowing through the wind.

"No!" I recently went to the shops with Niall and we found this really cute iPhone Irish flag case and I brought it. "It's mine!"

"You don't even need it! We have matching cases!"

"Yeah well yours is prettier!" I stop running and wave my hand in the air.

"Fine." I say out of breath. "Take it. I'm shattered." I walk over to Liam Louis Zayn and Zach. I don't know where Harry is. He hasn't been around us ever since I've become close to the boys.

I pick up one of the cups filled with lemonade from the picnic table.

"So have you packed for our camping trip cupcake?" I turn to Zayn flashing him an innocent smile. Cupcake? That's his nickname for me.

"Nope. I'm planning on doing it tonight."

"Sunshine. Were leaving tomorrow morning." I earned that nickname from Louis when I woke him up at 5am in the morning because I lost my teddybear. Turns out he fell behind my bed.

"Then I guess I'll sleep in the car." I say sheepishly.

"What about that very important speech, curly?" I glare at Niall as he walks towards me, "Eh?"

"No. I haven't."

"Need help?" I nod at Liam.

"I'll pop 'round after this and we can have a little discussion about your love life, darling." I throw my empty cup at his head but the wind picks it up and it blows away.

"Don't say it." I warned.

"Why not?"

"Don't." I tried I give my best death glare but that caused them all to burst out laughing.

"Shut up! It not funny."

"It is sweetheart." I roll my eyes at Zach and turn to Liam.

"So are you going to help me out or not?"

---

"Have you even thought about what your going to say to him?"

"Nope." I say simply.

"Then how do you expect to fix things?"

"Winging it." I was tired and bored of this conversation and tomorrow I have a camping trip. And I still need to pack.

"Let's do this: I'll work on it whilst I pack and then I'll be able to do Beth at the same time!"

"Fine. But remember tomorrow's your last chance."

"I know. I promise it will work out."

"Fine." He walked out the door leaving me to my own devices.

"Night Liam."

"Night Darling." I close the door behind him and make my way towards my bedroom.

---

Three Hours Later

I groan as I tug my fully-packed backpack and sleeping bag to the front door.

I check the time and I'm pretty sure I've been packing for about 5 hours straight.

3am. Ugh! That means I have about three hours of sleep. I moan as I slouch my way over to my couch. Not bother changing my clothes I fall into the couch and fall into a deep sleep.

---END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN---

OMFG TWO CHAPTER UPDATE?! OH MY GOSH!

PLEASE! CONTINUE READING!