Nothing.

Chapter Eight
Nothing.

---

His lips crash onto mine before I could even look at the person. His hands went to my hair, then cheek and slowly down to my waist.

I pull away as fast as I could. I look up at the person before me.

The curly hair. Green eyes. The dimples.

I turn to run but his arm grabs my left arm. I wince in pain and fall to my knees. His thumb presses on the blood but lifts it up and let's go as soon as I fall to my knees.

"What the-" I take my arm back and press it against my chest. I need to get to a sink, fast. Tears roll down my cheek.

I check my arm and there's blood everywhere. I went too deep. I try wiping it away but I smudge it and it comes to my other hand. I squeeze my eyes shut and let all the tears flow.

I opened them and slowly stand up - without looking at Harry - and cut past him and sprint.

"Allie wait!" I rush over to a corner and to the girls bathrooms. Once inside I run to a sink and rinse my arm and hands under the cold water. The blood slowly dies down and my skin fades into a pinkish colour.

I stay there and turn of the tap. I look at my self in the mirror. The taste of his lips are still lingering.

With the back of my arm - covered by my hoodie - and wipe my mouth with it.

I rub it across my lips as hard as I could. I licked my lips so I get my taste back onto my lips and not his.

"Allie.." I look quickly to my left and see Harry in the doorway. I don't know how long he's been standing there and I don't care.

He must of seen me wipe his kiss of my lips because his expression looks hurt. "Now you know how I feel." I say. He knew exactly what I meant when I said that.

"Just stay away from me Harry." I walk up to him and try walking passed him but he shoulders me back.

"No Allie. I want you to stop staying away from me and just listen."

"I don't have to do anything you say." I spit back.

I cross my arms over my chest and try to be as intimidating as I can.

"Then your not leaving this room until you do."

"Fine." I walk to the end of the room and sit down against the wall. "Then I guess you might want to sit down because I'm not listening until you let me out."

I pull my hoodie above my head and let it cover the sides of my face.

He groaned. "Can you stop being so stubborn!"

"Can you stop being such a dick?" I say bluntly.

He stands there letting my words stay in the air around us. I pull out my phone from my pocket.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Calling Zach to come and get me since your not going to budge." I clicked my contacts but it slipped out of my hands. "Harry! Give me back my phone NOW."

I stood up and tackled Harry to the floor. He fell backwards and I grabbed my phone from his hand as I sat on his chest.

I slipped my phone in my hoodie pocket and got up from him and started walking away. I felt hands grasp my feet and I toppled down into the ground.

My phone slipped from my pocket and landed in the grass. Fuck. I didn't head a crack so it must have landed in the soft soil.

On my stomach I tried to get up but I was soon flipped over to my back. I felt weight on my torso an I looked down to see Harry straddling me. "Get. Off. Me." I warned.

He leaned closer to me and our noses touched. I tilted my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

Thinking he would stop there he went down to my neck and started kissing and sucking onto it.

I tried fighting back but he mumbled something on the lines of: "Just one more Kiss." That was 10 kisses ago.

I struggled and moved but his body was too much. I tried freeing my hands but his weight was too much.

"Stop it Harry!" He stopped and looked at me in my eyes.

"You know you like it." He winked.

One of my hands became free and I took my chance to take a blow in his jaw. He flinched and lifted both of his hands to care for his face.

With my hands free I couldn't really do anything. Besides punch him.

"I don't Harry. I don't like you. Not even in a friendship way. Your one of them. Whether you tell me that your different or not. I can't Harry. I've been hurt to many times to believe anything anymore. Just leave me alone. It'll do both of us good." I use my sleeve to wipe my neck. I wipe my cheek as well.

"Just let me live my own life. Even if it included self harm." I mumbled the last bit but I know he heard. I don't care about him or anyone anymore.

He didn't get off me.

"Harry, please." I paused looking at him. "I'll do anything just let me go."

"Why do you cut." He said bluntly.

My breath was caught in my throat. "W-what?"

"Why do you cut." He said more slowly.

"Because I can. It's an escape from mental pain. Physical beats Mental."

"But why do you do it? What made you choose to cut."

"Why do you care?" My dream. This is what this relates to. Expect it's only me and Harry.

"Just answer the damn question." He demanded. I took a deep breath.

"Because my mum died." I said bluntly. Ignored the shocked look on his face. "Can I go now?" He slowly stood up and I got up from underneath.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I know Zayn and Liam are behind those trees."

----END OF CHAPTER EIGHT----

Short chapter I know! Sorry <3

Anyways. I'll update soon!

- Natasha