I Guess The Truth Does Hurt

Chapter Nine
I Guess The Truth Does Hurt

---

After I said that Zayn appears behind a tree where my phone lays. Liam appeared closer then I expected. He was right behind the tree that was sitting next to me.

"It's nice to know I can't trust anyone anymore." I walked of in the other direction tears threatening to fall down.

A few slipped but I didn't care.

I reached my dorm and threw my key and hoodie on the floor in pure rage.

I fell onto the couch and grabbed my pillow and buried my face in it and cried till I there was no tears left.

***

Harry's POV

I watched as she walked away her head held high but I knew she felt like shit.

I'm such a fucking dick.

I was forced to do this. They saw me put the note in Zach's hand. And they interrogated me until I told them everything.

Then they had this fucking plan.

I had nothing to lose. They said. But actually I did, I lost Allie.

The first time I set eyes on her I was in love. Even if she cuts or has a fucked up childhood.

"Good job Harry." Liam patted my back and walked into the darkness.

"Yeah Harry. Good job. Shocking isn't it? Allie's mum dead? I never knew she was that fucked up until now." I clenched my fists.

"Yeah. Fucked up." He walked away. I stomped over to a tree an punched it.

"Arg!" I yelled as I hit it. I barely made a dent but I don't care.

I miss her lips.

I miss her touch.

I miss her voice.

I fucked up so badly. I lost her.

Now she's probably in her dorm crying because I just back stabbed her.

I look down at my hand. Her blood was still there. I frowned picking up her phone in the dirt.

I clicked the power button and checked screen saver.

It was a quote.

Self-harm, depression, or any mental depression is not romantic or beautiful. No one is going to come and kiss your scars. Be your own hero, change your own life. Don't wait for your prince. He's not coming to rescue your from yourself.

My jaw dropped and I clicked the power button changing it back to its black screen.

I start walking back to my dorm and slipped her phone in my pocket.

I return it to her later.

***

Allie's POV

I checked the time for the twentieth time today.

12pm. I slowly got up my head thumping. I stopped crying around 6. Afterwards I walked to my beanbag and just sat there clutching my teddy to my chest staring at the front door.

I was hoping someone wouldn't knock. I wouldn't know what to say about my tear stained face.

I didn't change either. I got up and slowly pulled my hoodie over my body and pulled up the hood.

I picked up my key and wallet and stuffed it in my hoodie pocket. I don't want to got to the bathroom.

Part of me wants to clean my face but I don't want to because then I would see my face. And I don't want to see that.