Strong.

Chapter Fourteen

Strong

---

He turns around and sees me standing there. Before I could even say anything his lips are on mine.

I'm not pulling away from him anymore. I'm not going to wipe it away. I am going to get lost in his kiss. I'm going to make sure I remember this kiss like it would be my last. Even if it is I don't care. I love Harry. I was just too fucked up to think that I don't.

***

Harry's POV

I kissed her like my life depended on it. And for me it kinda did.

My hands go to my cheeks and I pull her closer. She wrap her arms around my torso.

She pulls away. I kiss her one last time before actually pulling away.

"Sorry." I start to untangle my hands from her hair but she doesn't release her grip from my waist.

"I love you." My eyes widen, confused. But I realise what she's saying.

A smile creeps up on my face. And I move my hands back to her cheeks. "I love you more."

I brush my thumb gently over her lips and place my lips there. I know she can feel my smile as I kiss her.

I pull away and stare into her eyes. She takes my hand, lacing her fingers through mine. With my other hand, I run my fingers through her hair, eventually letting them rest gently on the back of her neck. I pull her a little closer.

"You know I love you, right?" I say.

"Yes. And you know I love you too, right?" I nod bringing her closer.

"I do now." I whisper. She places her free hand on my cheek, mimicking my posture.

"Allie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Harry."

-END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN-

Don't worry my readers!

The story isn't over yet!

There going to be 2 chapters left!

How I know? I had this WHOLE story prewritten.

So from the start this story was already written.

THE TRUTH IS OUT.

I'll be posting it up soon. <3