This Isn't Real.

Chapter Seven
This Isn't Real.

If your confused when the first POV is then I'll tell you.
It's when Allie's jog is happening. When Liam and Niall decided to snoop in the her room. And before the encounter with the Boys. (1D)

---

Zach's POV

I walked back to my dorm after I woke her up.

"Hey Alec?" I called out. I knocked on the door. Ugh. He must be out. I pulled my hand in my pocket checking for my key.

I must have dropped it in Allie's room. I shuffling inside my room and I look through the balcony window.

Alec! I pound on the glass and he looks up and laughs. I rolled my eyes and point my hand to the door. I mouth 'open' and he nodded.

I walk down the balcony and towards my door. I turn the knob and with a click it opens.

"Thanks." He mumbled a 'welcome' but I couldn't really hear. He ignored me and continued to do what ever he was doing before. I checked the time.

11:46pm. Allie would be finished with her jog in about 15 minutes. I placed my phone on the coffee table beside me and sat down on the dark red couch.

"Hey Alec? Do you want to grab something I eat with Allie in about Fifteen minutes?" He shrugged.

"Sure I guess." I nodded.

"Then it's settled.

I swatch on the TV and started flickering though channels.

15 minutes later...

I picked up my phone from the table and dialled Allie's number.

Beep
Beep
Beep

No answer. I sent her a text.

Hey Allie,
Are you done with your jog? If yes wanna go grab a bite with Alec?

I waited a few second for her reply. Nothing.

I tried calling her again.

"The number your calling is currently unavailable." I tapped the end call button. Frustrated I clicked send voice mail.

"....after the tone." There was silence for a second then I heard the "beeep".

"Hey Allie, please call me back when you get this message." I ended the call. I waited a bit longer. Nothing. I checked the time.

12:18pm. I sighed and got up from my seat.

"Alec get ready. Were going to Allie's." He nodded and disappeared into his separate room.

3 minutes later he comes out an we head up the stairs to Allie's dorm.

We walk down the corridor to her room and I knock on the door. As soon as my hand touches the door it opens. I step inside worried.

What the hell happened?

Her room looked trashed. Everything is everywhere. Like someone was looking for something.

But it doesn't seem like she would do it. Unless it was neat before and she came and trashed it to find a certain object. I rushed in and looked everywhere.

"Alec! Help me find Allie!" He ran inside the room and his eyes were wide. "Where the fuck is she?!" I checked the bathroom and the cabinet was open. I looked inside but everything looked untouched.