Epilouge

Epilogue

---

3 Years Later

"Harry! Wake up! The twins are crying!"

"Isn't it your turn?" He groaned.

"No. It's yours. I got up last time."

Yes. Me and Harry had twins. After my two year degree in University Harry proposed to me. I said yes of course. After dating for more than two years you create a special bond that can't be broken easily.

So we moved to Ireland - because of Niall - and had twins. The rest of the boys also live with us but next door.

Zach moved back to Ohio, but we still stay in touch by Skype. He too is married to a gorgeous girl called Charlotte. They had a cute baby girl, and guess what the baby's name is! Allie! They agreed on naming it after me.

I returned the favour by naming one of out of the twins Zach. We had a boy and a girl. Liam insisted on the name Taylor. So it was settled.

Zach and Taylor.

"It's fine. I'll go get them." I slowly get up and walk across the room to the cots where they lay.

I felt arms around my waist and a head on my shoulders. Harry. I picked up Taylor who was crying and cradled her in my arms.

She quieted down and I placed her back into her cot. I turned around so he was facing me. His lips touched my cheek and I smiled. I moved my head so Harry ended up kissing my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---------END OF EPILOGUE--------

Okay okay. It's short.
DONT BE MAD!

If there's something you'd like to know PM me and I'll add it to the epilogue and answer it directly to you!

BYE!