Fireproof.

Chapter Two

NonStop Movement

EARLY UPDATE!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to One Direction. Whether or not they know that. This is for their new album "Four" and song Fireproof.

*the proper name for this chapter is NonStop Movement but since Fireproof came out I HAD to put it as the title <3 because it's simply PHENOMINIALL*

---

Allie's POV

I wake up and my eyes flutter open. I light snore comes from above my head. I look up to see Zach resting his head on mine.

I smile and try to move. My whole body is numb and I try to focus where they are, I look down and trace my arm to find my hand.

I look down where my hand is laid on Zach's and somewhat entwined with mine.

The back of his hand is laid down on the chair whilst mine is gently resting on his our fingers barely connected with each other. I smile up at him.

He doesn't notice but I'm kinda checking him out. His straight brown hair is messy and tangled up and sticking up in different directions. I smile and my eyes trace down to his lips. There drawn in a straight line so his face looks expressionless.

I spoke to soon. The edge of his lips lifts up into a crooked smile. "Having fun?" My eyes widen and I quickly revert my gaze to the ceiling.

"Oh yeah. The ceiling is so magnificent from this view."

"Oh is it?" I have a bad feeling that he doesn't understand that I'm actually talking about the ceiling and not his amazi-

Whoa there Allie. What are you saying? Amazing face? I hope not.

"Yeah it i-" I turn to face him and he moves his face the same time turing to face me. But our noses touch and our lips are a mere few centimetres apart.

"Uh." His grip on my hand tightens on my hand and I think he's going to kiss me right there but he pulls away and let go of my hand.

"I'll be right back." And without looking back he stalked his way to his seat.

---

~8 Hours Later~

I wrap my self in my towel and walk to my bed.

After the whole almost-kiss encounter he stayed in his seat the entire rest of the flight.

I was kinda bummed about it because I really wanted to talk to him. He wasn't like anybody I've met before. He was different. A good different. He didn't push to get stuff out of me and he gave me space. He joked around and make me laugh. Something nobody's been able to do in a long time. Not even my dad.

The flight landed at 8am. We went to the hotel we were assigned to go and arrived there at 9am. Zach's room was right opposite mine, surprisingly.

We hardly talked after the what happened but he offered to go for Lunch with me at 12. I said okay, causally. But really inside I wanted to jump up and down with joy and crack a smile.

It's 12:00 right now. And any moment now Zach is going to knock on my door.

I picked up my underwear and put it on along with my matching bra. I slipped on a black tank top and a white collared shirt that I'm not bothered buttoning up. I put on my blue jeans and tied up my converses.

I dried my hair with my towel and messily braided it to the side.

I made sure my phone had the correct time differences and slipped it into my pocket. I picked up my satchel and slung across my side.