This Can't Be My Dorm.

Chapter Four
This Can't Be My Dorm.

---

I was the last one to step out the car. Harry tried to help me out the car by holding out his hand. I ignored it and and simply said:
"I don't need your pity." I walked up to Zach and hugged him from behind. He was in front of the gate listening to the Head Principle of this Uni.

"Sorry I didn't come in the same car as you." I waved my hand in the air.

"It doesn't matter." he turned around so I was not hugging him from the front. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Hey Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever leave me with those boys alone, again."

"I won't." He pulled apart and laced his fingers with mine and held it there. I didn't say anything after that, and continued to listen to the lady speaking.

She was in her fifties and had winkles. She seems strict but caring. Smart but casual. Calm but fierce. She was wearing a grey pencil skirt and a matching jacket. She had a name tag pinned to her chest. It read: Stacey Galophere.

She must have been a pretty teenager name. Not a old lady name. But it did suit her. With her whitish red hair and black eyes.
"My assistant over here will take your to your dorms. You will get settled and your luggage will be shortly arriving." We all mumbled a yes or simply nodded.

She smiled, clapped her and and whispered something in the lady next to her. I'm guessing she was the assistant she was talking about. She smiled walking off.

"Hi. I'm Isabelle I'll be showing to your dorms." She started walking passed the now-opened gates. She took a left and started walking down a pathway.

---

She gave us a brief tour of the campus. It was late by the time we finished the tour and started walking towards the dormitories.
I looked at the building where Isabelle said we were going to be staying.

It had two floors a top and bottom. A pathway in front of the doors and on the bottom you get a balcony with steps leading to the door in the side of it. On both of the sides of the building they had stairs leading up to the top floor.
I ran up to catch up with the group. Isabelle was reading off a paper and stopped in front of a dorm. It was the next building after the one I paused in front off.
I walked next to Zach and linked hands with him. He didn't flinch or unlink hands. He just smiled at nothing. But I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Okay. This dorm." She pointed to the first one on the bottom floor. "Will be for...Zach and Alec. Your baggage should already be in your rooms. Your doors are already open and the keys should be on the table by the door. Contact the main desk If you can't find it." Zach turned to face me.

"I guess this is it. See your tomorrow Allie." He leaned in. For a second I thought he was excepting a kiss but he lightly kissed the top of my head and left to his dorm with Alec by his side.

"Night." He opened the door and stepped inside and Alec closed the door behind him.

"Night." I could still feel his hand in mine, his kiss on my forehead.

"Follow me." She walked up the stairs leading to the second floor of the building. She walked till the very end of the building ten stopped right at the last dorm door. "Here will be Louis and Niall." The boys fist pumped and stepped inside the room.

She stepped one dorm ahead. "Here will be Allie."

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened. "No no no no this bloody can't be happening?! I can't be in this dorm. It's in the boys area?! Don't you think that something might happen?!" I exclaimed.