I

A/N:

A/N:

I decided not to make you guys wait so here's the first chapter. I don't have a schedule yet so I don't know when this'll get updated but I will after chapter 2

TEXT:

"Hello" = Talking

'Hello' = Thinking

"Hello" she said shyly. = Flashback

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Adventure~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

The sound of a horde of hooves on the ground had done its job of alerting every titan in the area that people were coming towards them. Even if they did not need to feast on humans it was more than true that they were going to still enjoy doing it. Some, getting off the ground slowly and walking to the sound. Others, jumping up from where they once were and began sprinting to the new sound. One single titan had stayed behind though- its eyes were glossed over for a moment- only before it got up like the rest had done and began its adventure to the noise.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Aww man~ you killed another good one!

The female whined, obviously upset at the fact that yet ANOTHER perfect subject was being slaughtered by one of her 'dear friends'. Her eyes only continued to watch around as titan after titan was being killed, the hot steam began to fill the air rapidly with every death. This only made it harder and harder for her to search for yet another titan that would be able to fit perfectly with what she had come for.

"Quit your whining- your lucky I even came with to get your stupid titans."