IV

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Noise~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"Shitty glasses did you-"

Levi paused mid sentence, his eyes widening at the sight in front of him. The ground had dips in it all around the training fields, as if something had been pounding at it. Worse than that was the little amount of blood that was splashed- not so much that someone would be dead- but enough to concern anyone. 

"FUCKING SHITTY GLASSES!"

He yelled, now actually getting somewhat worried for the crazy woman. As he walked around he came to notice giggling near the side of the building. He could feel himself growing irritated because of that fact he had realize it was Hange. To think she had been mocking him the whole time?

"OI THAT WAS-"

Once again, the ravenette stopped speaking seeing Hange sitting a few meters away from him. But the thing that stuck out the most was the titan that was just calmly sitting in front of her. He could see clearly that its eyes were in a dazed state but that didn't mean the stupid woman could be so close to it. She was playing with fire as she kept tapping, and grazing her hands all around the titan happily.

"Oh hi shorty!"

"Why are you so close to that dam- No wait! Better question, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ON THE TRAINING GROUNDS!?"

"HU- OH YOU MEAN THE HOLES!? That's was my baby Lola- she got upset after something I said and started attacking me...I kinda spit out some blood too did you see that?"

"Yes unfortunately..."

He continued to watch Hange handle the titan after that. Now don't think wrong, he in no way, shape, or form liked this woman- it was more or so the curiosity of seeing this titan act like this. He wasn't going to say that out loud though, only heaven knows what Hange would do if she knew he was interested in the titan. But something still didn't make sense to him, mostly, why would a titan- a human eating monster- not kill this psycho woman in front of it.