XIII

TIP[?]:

TIP[?]:

I just want to say-

From the bottom of my heart I am thankful to each and every person who has supported me, liked my writings, even as little as read a single chapter! I hope I can grow and give more books in the future for you all to enjoy!

Oh and if you have any like BNHA books you like ummm I was thinking of writing a book in the future about BNHA but don't know too too much about it. So I'm reading as many fanfics as I can as well as trying to watch the anime!

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Trapped~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"Wait stop it!"

[F/n] screamed, her hands digging into Mike's as he continued to carry her down the long- and rather dark staircase. She had no idea where they were going, but seeing as the stairs were leading downward, the only thing that came to mind was NOT something she wanted to imagine. Mike stood tall as he refused to let go of the persistent girl, as she yelled, kicked, bit and punched him.

"If you don't stop now you'll be in more trouble than you already are"

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Mocking soldiers who serve for others freedom is a severe offense"

"And I haven't done that at all!"

Finally, they reached their destination, being told so when Mike roughly threw her into another room. As she looked around she had realized it was the one place she wished it wasn't going to be. The muck and grime on the walls was just as bone chilling as the eerie silence in the air...the dungeons. Mike had also made sure to put a small cuff around her ankle, so she wasn't going to be able to leave, although it didn't happen without a small fight.

"Why are you doing this to me when I'm innocent!"

"Let's see- mocking a dead soldier-"

"I DIDN'T!"