XII

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Breath~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

For a minute- he didn't notice anything- it wasn't until his eyes adjusted to the little light to see the person that was in the chair. Wasting no time Levi ran up to them and swiftly swung a leg at their head, causing it to snap to the opposite side as she began to clutch the spot in pain shortly after.

"Who the FUCK are you!?"

By now Hange and Erwin were also in the room, of course, Mike had been too.

"What are you trying to pull looking like that!?"

Levi roughly grabbed the girls hands, seeing that on her left thumb there was a mark resembling a ring around it. He scowled as he threw another punch at the girl, this time aimed at her gut causing her to quickly topple over.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT FUCKING RING- WHAT SHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH!?"

"Levi"

Erwin chimed in rather harshly, putting one of his larger hands onto Levi's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. Though Erwin was also majorly confused as to what was going on- and why this person looked like their friend from long ago.

Hange was already sad and in the dumps today, seeing this almost triggered her to either cry and scream she had no idea which one yet- seeing as, who she believed, killed her beloved titans was right in front of her.

"Why are you here?"

Erwin spoke calmly, he had yet to know if this person, who again looked like someone he once knew, was a danger to them- or had possibly killed the two titans Hange had recently captured.

"I'm not really sure sir, just woke up here"

"What's your name?"

[F/n] turned her head to the side, she was, in no way, ready for this to happen yet. She didn't want to know what would happen as soon as she had finally exposed who she was.

Who's to say they wouldn't immediately lock her up and keep her there for the rest of her days. They could possibly just end her life right there as a way to spare her- but would that really be the best possibility.

"Oi you were asked something!"

Seeing no reaction to his yelling Levi once again decided to take physical action. Grabbing hold of her arm he quickly used his weight over hers in order to flip her body. As she was going down to the floor- without realizing it- she turned her foot to the wrong angle in order to stop herself.

Because she allowed most of the weight to go onto the other foot she thankfully didn't injure herself, but ended up landing without slamming onto the floor. Thought that didn't last too long.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?"

Levi shouted again, this time making sure she fell onto her back as Levi stomped on top of her stomach. Successfully knocking all the air out of her as her hands clutched his foot in an attempt to get him off of her. The only thing she received was another kick to the stomach for attempting to get the male off of her.

"S-Stop"

She finally chimed in, having enough of getting kicked and punched around.

"Then tell us who you are"

"OR- better yet- tell us what you're trying to do and why you killed those titans"

"Wait...titans?"

"Don't play dumb!"

Levi once again slammed his foot into her stomach, causing her to cry out even more. He finally lifted his foot from her stomach and allowed her to curl her hands onto the spot in order to try and relieve some point that was now pulsation there.

"I- actually don't know what you're talking about with the titans"

It was now Hange's turn to come into the situation. She grabbed [F/n]'s collar and brought her face close to her own. She held a scowl looking deep into her [e/c] eyes.

"Say it again"

"T-that I don't know anything about what 'me' killing the titans is?"

"mmmmmm- UGH SHE'S NOT LYING!"

"really?"

"And here I thought we got my baby killer!"

Hange debated with Erwin, as she began now being back into her sulky-ish mood knowing they had yet to find the person who had killed her beloved titans. This also meant that a random stranger was in their facility without having any reason to really be there- even if she didn't kill the titans it's still suspicious.

"So- then what's your name for the last time"

"[F/n] [L/n] sir-"

"Is there something you're attem-"

After cutting the girl off, he soon enough paused his own sentence watching her finally rise from the ground. She put her head up high and closed her eyes while doing this. She quickly spread her legs out more and slammed her fist onto her heart- while her other hand went behind her back.

"-Of the 100th trainee squad!"

To be continued...