XI

A/N

A/N

SIS IS DONE WITH HER FRESHMEN YEAR LETS GO BOYSSSSSSSS

EXPECT ME TO ACTUALLY HAVE A SCHEDULE SOON~~~

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Suspicion~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"I'm hiding nothing Mike"

The said male narrowed his eyes at Reiner, a clear sign that he didn't believe him. Never before has his nose held him in the wrong direction- he's always been brought to just what he was looking for. If Reiner believed for this ONE situation Mike would turn away, he was sadly mistaken. Pushing through Reiner, Mike continued into the room he was never given full permission to go into.

He walked over to the bed, which had been seeming normal aside from a weird clump underneath one section. Looking back at Reiner- Mike could smell and now see just how tense the boy was. Mike quickly grabbed the edge of the blanket and flung it up, only to see a blanket underneath his own.

"I get pretty cold at night Mike, why does that seem weird to you?"

Reiner began to grow more nerveous, he knew he probably shouldn't taunt Mike- especially at a time like this. Besides that he really had no idea where the [h/c] haired girl had gone off to. For all he knew she could be right under the bed, as soon as Mike bend down she might be found out. After all there weren't many places to hid in this small room. Plus, knowing Mike he had already caught a scent of something- whether she be totally gone or not.

"Before I keep looking are you sure there's nothing you need to inform me of?"

This was his last chance, Mike was giving him one last opportunity to tell him the truth. Maybe then if they found the girl they'd give him a lighter sentence. Maybe if he did they wouldn't be able to figure out that he had been one of the people who had killed the titans. Maybe the would only exile him- meaning he could finally go back to his family and have this whole 'mission' be over with.

"No"

The word bitterly left his mouth, and his gut twisted at hearing them with his own ears. His brain hadn't even given him time to think before the words were already flowing out of his mouth. Almost as if his mouth and brain were working together to give him a death wish. Mike, hearing his single word, proceeded to start walking around the room, although Reiner wouldn't be able to see it a small smirk was on the males face.