XIV

☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Talks~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"So-"

Hange spoke, breaking the silence that had once enveloped the room. The air was tense, it almost felt as if she wasn't able to breathe in it. Both Erwin and Levi were currently sitting down in different seats- no one was bothering to talk to one another as they sat.

"aren't we going to discus-"

"There's nothing to discuss, it's a cruel joke being played on us that's all"

Levi's glare had hardened on the brunette, it seemed so obvious to him and Erwin as to what was going on- so why was she still asking these type of questions.

"I think we should"

"And I think we shouldn't"

"You're both acting like children"

Erwin finally chimed in, making both the lower ranked members look over at him. He still wasn't looking at either one of them, just staring at a wall in the room. But he seemed to be formulating in his head, unlike the other two who had most likely been having conflicts with themselves in their minds.

"Hange what is it you think of this?"

"I- I don't really know...if it's a joke it's really-" [Hange]

"Fucked up-" [Levi]

"Levi" [Erwin]

"He's right, it is. But could there even be a possibility that it isn't a joke? I mean she did look just like her! But then again that wouldn't explain anything now would it..."

"We need to sort this out right now, especially with how it was in Braun's room. He's due to go on a expedition soon, a small one with Mike watching over them."