XVII

If any of you know a website where I can watch AOT please let me know, recently the site I used isn't going to work for me anymore

AND

Remember someone doesn't just magically come back from the dead- so when the people in the book seem harsh it's something that's never been seen or told of before.

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Speak~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

The morning in which had followed the previous night was not one Hange thought she would have to look forward to. One of the first things she got to see was a grumpy Levi marching his way into her room and shouting curse words, though at first she didn't really listen to them. Right behind him was Erwin who didn't have a normal look on his face, but one that would only be there if something in an expedition had gone horribly wrong- one that had instantly woken Hange out of her sleep like state.

"Sadly she still wouldn't tell us who she really is or why she was sent here"

The words that fell out of Erwin's mouth quickly made Hange's heart sink, considering she knew exactly who they were talking about. She had received a mini flashback about her actions yesterday, and how she had chosen that she was going to surprise the duo today- if only she would've simply told them like she wanted to do at first.

"What do you mean Erwin?"

"Quickly Hange, we are having Mike watch her but only for a bit. He is still waiting on our return."

In an instant Hange was out of bed and rushing into her own bathroom, and of course in her hands a fresh pair of clothing that she would surely put on without proper care. Her mind was rushing with possibilities that could be happening right now, and with endless questions as to what was going on with her best friend. As fast as she could she changed her outfit and rushed back outside of her bathroom- once again meeting with the faces of Levi and Erwin before the three of them began walking.