V

TIP:

TIP:

In this chapter we finally get to see the reader. Since she's been in the titan she'll start with having long hair- but soon enough it'll go back to [h/l] hair~

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Hope~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"Did something happen!? You can tell me anythi-"

Mind going blank, hands feeling cold the feeling of regret washed over. Eyes getting glossed over and heart lurching out of it's chest. Head was pounding louder than anything that's ever been heard before- as pain began to increase more and more each second. The fog had cleared up only to show blurry figures around, the surrounding area looking somewhere indoors.

"You seem...down"

"Erwin's right [F/n]- you don't seem like yourself today."

"I agree with shorty over there!"

"Shut up shitty glasses"

"Remember [F/n]-

You can tell my anythi-"

Their hands suddenly slammed onto the ground right next to the woman. Shocking her and making her scream out a little seeing such a thing. After all the titan was fine and roaming around just a moment ago- the pupils were dilated more again, that had to be something to do with it.

The ongoing battle in the mind of the titan wasn't seeming to end soon. The scene began to change as it had been now located in an open field. Once again figures were blurry but some color was able to be seen from each of them.

"You gotta do better than that brat"

"Wow~ That rhymed"

Her body was suddenly slammed onto the floor. The dirt around her had risen up around her body as a loud 'crack' was heard.