XXI

Sorry, school really has me dead

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Friends~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Reiner and Bertholdt soon walked away from the duo, but of course not without bidding them a goodbye. As soon as they left Hange turned around for a moment to glare at their figures, no doubt she was suspicious of both of them, but then she looked back at [F/n].

"Let's go meet more people [N/n]!"

Without saying a word [F/n] nodded and followed the crazy brown haired woman, who had also grabbed her arm along the way of their walk. While they were walking [F/n] looked outside of one of the giant windows that had adorned the building. 

As she did her [e/c] eyes locked with the forest right outside the door, how long had it been since she's been in a forest? Free and able to do what she's wanted? Her gaze then went onto the sun that was high in the afternoon sky, if the schedule was the same as when she left the scouts should be going to lunch about now.

"Don't just stare out the window silly! We're almost there don-"

Both Hange and [F/n] stopped as a bright while light struck through the air right beside the window, emitting a harsh shake to the ground they were walking on. While Hange remained somewhat calm for once, [F/n] quickly got into a fighting stance while she backed up from the window just a bit. Even though the window wasn't fully open, the small cracks provided more than enough room for air to start dispersing throughout the room pushing both [F/n] and Hange back with it's force.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"

"HE TRANSFORMED WITH ME!?- WE NEED TO HURRY UP [N/N]!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When both Hange and [F/n] finally arrived outside they had come face to face with Eren Jeager [that's how google shows it so I guess?] in his titan form. Hange was screaming and quickly left her position beside [F/n], leaving the [h/c] haired girl by herself simply gawking at the giant in front of her.