XIX

This book is going to have slower updates- Mostly because I have family stuff going on right now and these chapters are longer than you all might think

This book is going to have slower updates- Mostly because I have family stuff going on right now and these chapters are longer than you all might think. I actually makes these about 2300 words and just divide it up into 2 different chapters.

It's only like that because it's on quotev too- but I love all the support and feedback you all give me for this book and I'm so blessed to have you all!!! <3

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Regret~

-LEVI'S POV-

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

'What the hell did Erwin just say'

I spoke to myself, my mouth not being able to say a single word. My eyes slightly shifted to the girl being held under the weight of my leg, I didn't know whether to take it off and help or to slam it right into that bastards face. Did that shitty glasses end up turning him insane too- actually I wouldn't doubt her horrid mind doing so.

"Now your fucking crazy too Erwin?"

"No-Levi I'm not, look"

I continued looking ahead until Hange came in front of Erwin, in her hands was a disgusting and probably germ filled uniform. I was about to ask what it was about until she pushed it forward to me- and no way in hell was I touching that thing.

"You want me to touch...that"

Shitty glassed had the audacity to roll her damn eyes at me before unfolding the dirtied clothing herself. I held back a small gasp seeing exactly what she was holding- but then again it wasn't anything too much. 

Some dirty old uniform that was probably from one of the cadets today. I continued to survey the disgusting clothing until my eyes landed to where the patch was- or rather were it should've been. For a second I looked back up at shitty glasses with a confused expression.

'There's no way in hell-'