IX

A/N:

A/N:

Mike will talk a little more than normal in this chapter- but then again I assume he does if it is REALLY PRESSING MATTERS

-

PLUS I NEED SUGGESTIONS ABOUT SOMETHING-

This kid at school said something terrible to my friend, and threatened her and is being creepy to me and constantly watches me...I don't know what to do with him

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Heart~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

"I'll kill em'"

"Eren calm down-"

"NO! This happened again Armin and do you remember how it went last time!? We overlooked it and suddenly so many people were gone!"

Now, it currently being in the middle of the day, Eren had been doing nothing but yelling and arguing with everyone. It was no guess that he had grown 'connected' to everyone around him- especially after the female titan incident.

"I-I mean he isn't wrong Armin"

"Yeah Connie's right, I mean what if they're like Annie?"

Both Connie and Sasha pitched in, it was true that the accident had taken a toll on everyone. Just the thought of someone else repeating the same thing she did...could humanity be able to take a hard punch like that again. You're meant to learn from your mistakes- not keep letting them repeat.

[Let's explain one thing: in the last chapter I said how they told connie 'everything' obviously they left out the part of her in the titan- they only said they found her in the woods- Just a little reminder!]

Armin had known this too, somewhere he didn't actually know why he was so insistent on staying calm right now. If Annie hadn't checked him to make sure he wasn't Eren- no doubt would he not be alive today. Plus, who's to say that if it DOES happen again the person would ever be that forgiving to check a hood. They'd most likely known where their target is, if they even had a target that is.