five

.
.
.
.
.
.
five.

"Spin the bottle."

Perrie raised her eyebrows at the short boy in front of her. "What? You want to play what?"

Louis scoffed at the blonde's reaction. "Oh, c'mon, a bit of kissing isn't going to hurt you is it, Miss Edwards?" He raises his eyebrows back at her and gave her a small smirk. That fucker.

"Creep," she snapped, making everyone laugh at the two of them bickering again.

The group of friends sit in a circle on the back porch, a bottle laying on its side in the middle of them. Perrie knew the probability of her having to kiss Jade tonight through this game was a high chance, which made her nerves go haywire. Jade sat right across from her, innocently smiling at her, which just made matters worse.

"Jade, you should go first," Jesy suggested, looking at the brunette before eying the blonde, a small smirk playing on her lips. Perrie was thinking of moving out at this point.

Jade happily obliged and spun the bottle. It turned in circles, choosing the fate of the inevitable kiss that Perrie was hoping wouldn't be her so early in the game, her cheeks filling with color. The bottle stopped — pointing at Liam. There was relief filling Perrie but also a pinching jealousy. Liam was going to kiss Jade before she could kiss Jade and that felt offensive, even if it was just a game.

Perrie noticed the shade of pink that crept up to Jade's soft cheeks and decided it was on nerves, not wanting there to be a hidden reason. Jade crawled over to Liam and planted a kiss on his lips, their lips moving in sync, the music playing off the mini speaker they brought out not drowning out the lip smacking sounds that Perrie really wanted to drown out. The kiss was long or maybe it was just seeming long to Perrie because she wanted it to end. It wasn't a peck, it a full kiss, almost make-out, if she was being honest — Liam's hands were all in Jade's hair like he was able.

When the kiss ended, eyes were on Perrie, possibly looking for a reaction, knowing exactly that that kiss was not just a soft peck they all expected. Jade went back to her spot and Perrie sat up straight, ignoring Liam's spin of the bottle since it landed on someone that wasn't her.

Perrie had to kiss Louis twice, which both ended in the two of them pretending to vomit. Perrie kissed Jesy once and Leigh once and now it was her turn to spin the bottle again. It turned and turned, the nerves filling up the blonde's body once again. It began to narrow down and stopped on the knees of the brunette directly in front of her.

The air felt thicker and eyes were on Perrie as she looked at the bottle pointing on Jade. They had to kiss now, something Perrie planned to do the night before but chickened out on after being interrupted. Jade seemed less nervous since she was now crawling over to Perrie.

The blonde crawled over to meet her in the middle, their lips connecting like puzzle pieces. They moved their lips in sync, unlike the pecks that Perrie had been giving the other girls. Her hand creeped up to the back of her neck, pulling her in closer for a deeper kiss. It felt like forever having Jade's lips finally on hers but it was short lived when Jade pulled back first, wiping her mouth and smiling before sitting back down and continuing the game.

Minutes passed and the game ended after Harry ended up having to kiss Louis and they went on a full-blown make-out session in front of everyone, making everyone grown and the couple laugh. Perrie went up to her room as she noticed Jade going into her own as well, smiling over at her from across the hall.

Perrie was ruined.

|||

this was a short chapter i'm sorry