ten.

.

.

.

party monster - the weekend

.
.
.
.
.
.
                                    ten.

Lauren was a forward girl, she knew what she wanted and she was going to make sure she got it. Perrie took note of that as she watched the girl take a big gulp of her vodka, flashing her a toothy grin afterwards as she handed her the cup back. She took it back carefully, as if the girl somehow poisoned it and she's worried about drinking it now.

"So, wanna tell me more about you?" Perrie shouted over the loud party, leaning her hips against the counter. She looked down at where the girl stood, her curvy hips pressed up against the counter as well, only inches apart from her. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her physique, showing off the hourglass figure she had. Before she could get caught staring, she looked back up and smiled.

Lauren smiled, "Well. All you need to know is that I think you're gorgeous and Chad's allowed me his room for the night if anything happened."

The breath seemed to be knocked out of Perrie because she coughed as she listened to the girl speak, the suggestion of them being in a bedroom alone making her cheeks flush. She looked to the side of her into the living room, seeing the stargirl dancing against Liam but looking her way. She couldn't read what her eyes were saying but they were examining Perrie and Lauren. It wasn't a part of her plan to attempt to make Jade jealous, but seeing the brunette beauty stare her down while someone else was touching her made some adrenaline shoot through her.

"Let's do it."

-

Perrie's body is pressed up against the closed door of some frat boy's bedroom door as Lauren's lips are connected to her neck before she falls backwards, the door opening up as the tanned girl pushes her inside. As the door shuts, Perrie heard the sound of the lock before she's being pushed onto the bed, her lips parted as she takes in a deep breath.

The beautiful girl above her had her legs wrapped around her hips, straddling her as her lips were now connecting to her own. Their lips moved almost hungrily as if they both had been craving to be doing this, eyes shut and for Perrie, she was imagining the kiss she shared with Jade, which made her feel terrible. She opened her eyes to remind herself that she was with someone new, not Jade, not the stargirl she's been gazing at for months.

Her hands run wild, moving around the girl's body, feeling each curve and dip, letting out soft, breathy moans whenever she would grind her body down onto hers. The booming music was muffled through the walls, the vibe of the room feeling dirty - Perrie was really about to fuck someone she had just met at a party. It felt wrong, but also really right, the feeling of having someone's hands all over her and tongue shoved down her throat making her feel wanted.

Lauren frustratedly pulled Perrie's dress up, the blonde assisting her in taking it off completely, leaving the girl only in some frilly underwear and no bra since she didn't put one on. That only made the girl on top smirk, leaning down to leave kisses trailing down to her chest.

Perrie shut her eyes and leaned her head back, breathing heavily as she let the girl do as she pleases, her body begging to be touched by her. As she did, Lauren grabbed onto her face, forcing her to open her eyes and stare up at her. She gave Perrie a look that somehow told her to sit up, the dominant side of her shining through as the blonde instantly obeys just by the look in her eyes.