six

.
.
.
.
.
.
six.

2:35 pm. Saturday.

It's been a day since the kiss and Perrie is laid up in her room, still not able to wrap her head around it. The other kisses she got were pecks, Jade was different. Maybe they were right.

A knock came upon the door and since she was decent, she yelled at them to come in. A sleepy Jade stumbled inside of her room, still wearing her Disney-themed pajamas. She gave the blonde a big grin before shutting the door behind her. "I was wondering if you wanted to catch up on SVU some more."

Law & Order: SVU was a show that they watched together. They would sit during weekends in one of their rooms or the living room and flip on Netflix and binge on the episodes together, promising that they would never watch it without one another.

Perrie happily nodded her head and watched Jade plop herself down on the other side of her queen-sized bed, flipping on Netflix on her television and searching up the show. She put on the last episode they watched and let the show turn on.

The show went on for about twenty minutes of the duo laying in Perrie's bed in complete silence, Jade staring intently into the television screen, seeming to be really invested in this episode. Perrie's heart was beating fast, she honestly thought she'd have a heart attack, the thought of last night playing like a broken record in her mind. All she saw when she looked at Jade was her leaning in and the kiss that still makes her heart flutter whenever she thinks of the feeling.

Jade looked up at Perrie, making the blonde finally take a breath and forcing a smile to make it seem less weird that she was just looking at her. "What's up?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked at the blonde's smile, sensing that it was a bit forced. "You seem a little stressed. Is the show too much for you right now?" Jade seemed genuinely concerned, as if she would turn off the television and leave the room if Perrie had a problem with the episode.

Perrie almost wanted to blame the show for the stress that was very evident in her expression and body language, but she also didn't want to lie. But what was she supposed to say? 'I really liked that kiss last night and would like to do it again'? That seemed a bit much for someone that didn't have the confidence to kiss her the first time.

"I'm just feeling a bit under the weather today," Perrie lied, nodding her head as if it was in fact true. She rubbed on her forehead to pretend she was feeling the heat that obviously didn't radiate off her skin.

The brunette instantly went into mom mode, a frown present on her lips the moment Perrie finished her sentence, grabbing the remote and pausing the show. "I can head out if you're feeling bad, it's okay," she said, looking concerned as she examined the girl's face.

Perrie's heart fluttered just at Jade looking around her face, another flashback of their kiss showing up in her mind. "No, it's okay, I'll be alright, let's just finish this episode."

Jade was hesitant, obviously wanting to let Perrie rest if she was sick, but nodded her head and turned the television back on. "Okay," she muttered softly before patting Perrie's arm. "Just tell me if you need some time alone before then." She smiled sympathetically at her before placing her attention back to Olivia Benson on the screen.

Perrie sighed, almost in relief that Jade dropped it. She tried her best to not seem nervous beside her as the episode went on, the two of them conversing about what's going on once in a while. Perrie was almost excited to see the episode end because Jade insisted that she head out so she could get rest, but she also longed to be with her, having her by her side being enough to make her happy. But Jade left after the episode ended, leaving Perrie with this hopeless hole in her heart and her breath taken away from her lungs.

-

a few hours later: 5:35 pm

Perrie headed downstairs, softly stepping down the stairs in an attempt to not be loud so no one would hear her, but greeting her at the end of the steps was Louis, a glass of some kind of drink in his hand, noticing Perrie right away. He smiled instantly, which made Perrie roll her eyes playfully, making his smile even wider.

"Now, seems like someone is sick, huh?" Louis said, raising his eyebrows at her as she got to the end of the stairs. She walked into the kitchen where he happily followed.

"Huh?" Perrie was confused, until she remembered she lied to Jade saying she was sick so her nervousness didn't seem as weird.

Louis beat her to explaining with a loud laugh. "Jade told us you were feeling ill. She's the sweetest, she looked genuinely concerned. But I know you. You lying cow." His laugh both annoyed her and made her happy, but this time she got more annoyed than anything, clasping her hand over his mouth.

"Don't be so loud, you mutt," she spat, watching his eyes go from joy to a bit of worry, which made her laugh under her breath, liking this effect she could actually have on him. "I don't want her to know I'm not actually sick. So you better go along with it if she ever asks."

Louis shook his head before grabbing her hand and taking it off his mouth. "But you are sick. Sickly in love with Jade," he said quietly, letting out another cackling laugh. Perrie gave him warning eyes which made him laugh just a bit more. "I won't blow your cover, lover girl, don't worry. But what actually happened that made you have to lie that you were sick?"

Perrie huffed out a breath of air before opening up the fridge and taking out a jug of orange juice. "I was panicking because I was thinking about last night," she said as she walked over to get a glass to pour the drink in. She looked out the window to see that Jade's car was missing, along with Liam's, but she didn't think much of it, happy that she could talk about this without Jade possibly overheating.

"Oh, about you two making out in front of us like that?" Louis questioned, the smirk on his lips forming which irked Perrie's soul. Perrie was about to defend that it wasn't a make-out, but Louis was already speaking again. "But you were thinking about your kiss with her and you were what...sweating? Foaming at the mouth?"

Perrie rolled her eyes as she poured the orange juice in the glass. "I won't flippin' tell you if you keep being an annoying bastard."

Louis let out a laugh before shaking his head. "Okay, okay, I'll be serious. What happened?"

She sighed as she finished pouring enough juice in the glass, opening up the fridge to put back the jug. "I was probably seeming really tense and I was inches away from her when I'm normally right beside her, she probably thought I was scared of her or something. Then she asked what was wrong and I panicked so I said I was sick."

The small boy gave her a look before shaking his head again. "A fool is what you are," he said softly. "Someone put on their clown makeup today."

"Alright!" Perrie exclaimed as she was done talking with Louis, giving him a quick slap on the shoulder before walking out of the kitchen with her glass of orange juice. Louis was still laughing in the kitchen as she walked back up the steps, rolling her eyes at how annoyingly funny he actually was even in times like this.

-

HEY. this is kind of a filler. sorry. next one is a doozy.