Chapter 9 (Part 3 ~ ONC #3)

Feeling rather refreshed and now hungry, I wandered back to the kitchen. Constantino looked up with wide eyes when he saw me, then tried to push the lid of the laptop down.

"What are you doing?"

I walked closer, and he started talking, frowning heavily. I even got a pointed finger.

"Is everything okay?"

He seemed rather panicky. It made me wonder if the frown was an attempt to hide that he couldn't understand how to work the computer. I didn't expect him to be a genius in a matter of a few hours. In fact, I was quite surprised that he was doing so well.

"If you've deleted something by accident, I won't be upset. I back everything up to storage anyway."

Constantino's tone was becoming more agitated as I got closer. I couldn't understand what he was saying, but I could feel the defensiveness easily.

"Okay," I said, holding up my hands.

Something distracted him momentarily, and I saw my only opportunity. Reaching forward, I grabbed the laptop and dragged it over the table. When Constantino realised that I hadn't backed off, he leaned forward and grabbed the other side of it.

"You can't win," I said with a smarmy grin.

Constantino leaned forward, closer than I'd like those fangs to be. As he spoke something in a hissing like tone, a merciless smile filled his face and exposed his fangs.

"Nice try. You don't scare me."

Anymore, my mind added.

Jerking it to me caused the headphones to pull free, and as the speakers kicked in, Constantino's smile dropped. The sound of a woman moaning filled the silence between us as we stared at each other. My mind scattered into a thousand thoughts of how to deal with this but settled on one path.

Pulling it free of his grip, I lifted the top and turned the sound down to a better level.

The video was pretty hardcore, I didn't care what he watched, but he had to know that this was not normal. He could easily misinterpret this as the way that humanity had sex and then he'd expect it when the time came. That is if it happened. Did vampires want to screw humans or was it like screwing food? Still, he had to learn a better path than this.

I turned the laptop back to face him. Constantino was suddenly quiet as he sat down.

"You're curious; I get it. Maybe you're from a world that isn't as open and uninhibited as this one; maybe you've never seen sex on a screen like this before. Maybe you're just a pervert that had an opportunity and took it. I don't care, but you need to understand that this," I said pointing to the video. "Is not normal. Yes, there are some videos out there that are closer to reality, but what you're watching here, that is beyond real life. We can put this down to fascination and curiosity, but please understand that if you intend on pursuing a woman with this in your mind as normal, you might just get your face slapped."