chapter one

Nicole Anderson couldn't help but raise her head once again for the umpteenth time to glance around delcorps. 
  "Delcorps" she thought turning the words softly in her mouth.  She remembered how excited she had been when she learnt she had been excited to come for her interview  and it brought a smile to her face....
  "Excuse me"? A soft voice said jerking her from her reverie.
   "Yes"?
"you must be Miss Anderson Nicole"?she asked and went on at Nicole's nod. " We just got word that the boss is in the building".
   "Okay thanks " Nicole said getting up picking up her handbag."Which way should I go"? She asked the lady she assumed to be the receptionist.
     "oh yeah,  take the elevator at your left and ride  it to the top floor" she answered  smilingly before turning around and heading back to her desk.
   Nicole went in the direction she suspected the elevator to be and it was just about closing.  She ran and held it chanting "excuse me" "excuse me"....she got on and clicked top floor. The elevator  buzzed and started moving  then she leaned back to rest against the wall,  just then she noticed someone was in the elevator with her and it was a "he". Just then she remembered "Liam "then the elevator suddenly jerked throwing her off balance. She saw herself falling but then an arm  caught her just before she fell flat on her face.
     "are you okay "? A husky voice asked her.
She nodded.  The man released her and she then looked up to thank him and that was  when she saw his face.  "Men the dude  is hot". She thought to herself then she looked away so he wouldn't see her blushing,  she started fanning herself in the face cause she suddenly  felt hot.  " by the way thanks ". She said,  "I forgot my manners for a while". She added.
       "Don't worry". The man said.
Nicole thinking that she had established a friendship with him decided to introduce herself.
     "Am Nicole". She said sticking out her arm for a handshake.
     "hmmm". The man said clutching her hand in a firm shake.
    "hmmm"? Is that a name"? Nicole asked sarcastically  releasing his hand.
   He chuckled," sorry ma'am didn't mean to offend you but come on,  introductions are not necessary". He said arrogantly rolling his eyes.  Just then the elevator doors slid open and he got off and walked away without even looking back. What a conceited arrogant jerk. Nicole thought pouting as the elevator  doors closed back and started moving back down.  Oh my gosh!  She quietly exclaimed as she remembered she was supposed to get off on that same floor!!.