Chapter 11(bonus)

"Mom, what happened?" Nicole asked her mother for  the umpteenth time.

     "Nic, I've told you, it was just had an acute headache". Mrs. Anderson said tiredly.
   Nicole stared at her mother for some time before speaking again. "if you say so". Nicole said resignedly.

       "Let me go home and change my clothes ". She said getting up.  "Want me to get anything for you".

      "Nope except the clothes I would wear when am discharged tomorrow". She said smiling softly.

    "Okay, I'll be right back".

"Okay". Her mother replied and watched her as she left the room tears gathering in her eyes.

      Just then Dr. Andrew walked in.
"For how long do you plan to hide it from her". He asked folding his arm across his chest.

      "I don't know Doctor". She said now sobbing.

Dr. Andrew reached forward and sat beside her bed.  "I don't think it's wise to keep hiding it from her, she deserves to know". He said.

         "I don't want to be burden in this time of her life, Andrew please help me". She said tears streaming down her cheeks.

      "I don't......
"please, I beg you". She begged clasping his hands in hers.

  Doctor Andrew looked at her for some time before succumbing.

    "Fine, but I will have to tell her soon, when you will need to the clock bedrest". He said finally speaking.

       "Just give me time to get used to the idea that I would soon die". She said with a sigh of relief wiping her tears.

       Doctor Andrew heaved a sigh and then stood up. "Let me go and prepare your papers as well as your drugs". He said standing up.

      "Okay". She said as he started walking to the door. "Doc, ". She called as he put his hands on the knob.

     "Yeah?". He answered without turning back.

     "Thank you". She said
"Hmmm" and with that he left the room.

Okay.... Happy Sunday guysss ❤❤❤❤.....A really short update I know but I just had to pitch in this hospital scene before any other chapters..... So which other writer just loves waking up to see beautiful ideas from readers on your Email?🤗..... "Sweet mama"! Thank you so much for reading my book and texting me your idea like I was so happy when I saw it.... So thank you so much for making my day☺☺☺......i am very welcome to ideas from readers like it would be really nice to have a twist in this book right🙃....
    Y'all make sure to have a wonderful day!!!