chapter five

Thirty minutes later, they were pulled up on a paved circular driveway that led to a house that took away Nicole's breath.
The house was a huge Georgian white and flat sloped roof that soared over a huge front, wide steps and giant windows. There was a garage with at least a half dozen bays.

"This is Mr. cEO's home"? Nicole asked gaping at miles.

"Mmm-hmm, cute isn't it"?
"cute isn't quite the term I would use". Nicole said shaking her head. "I mean look at this place".

Miles pulled up to the front, passed the house and followed the strip of pavement to the endlessly long garage. Nicole spotted a cute playground behind but didn't comment.

"Come on, the party is waiting". Miles said opening his door and getting off. Nicole came out as well and they walked towards the noise they had heard earlier.
When they got to the pool area, a lot of people were already there and Nicole suddenly felt shy. Some were beside the barbecue table and some in the pool and some in the lounge discussing but Nicole kept her eyes fixed on Ethan, he looked at her too and kept his eyes on hers just then someone said something to him and he smiled like an Adonis God..yeah that's the proper term" Nicole thought to herself and then she turned to look at his companion and that was when she noticed the Reed thin woman standing beside him holding a glass of wine. She was putting on an animal skin striped bikini that clung to her like a second skin. She then stood on tiptoe said something to Ethan before kissing him full on the lips and went off. Nicole suddenly felt angry but quickly dampened it.

"come on girl, let's mingle". Miles said the party spirit already getting to him.
They moved into the area and Miles went off to greet someone. Nicole stood alone suddenly feeling awkward.

"Nicole"?she spun towards the voice.

"Oh Mr. CEO" you scared me" she said rubbing her arms.

" you are late". He said matter-of-factly

"Am sorry but I kinda lost track of time "

"But---" he started
"Ethan "? A sexy voice purred and Nicole saw it was the woman he had been with earlier.

"Stephanie " he answered turning around.

"Who is this"? She asked pointing at Nicole.

"She is Nicole" he replied staring at Nicole intensely "one of the reasons for this party".

"Whatever". Stephanie said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right ". Nicole muttered at Stephanie's glare, she excused herself and walked over to where Miles was, oblivious to Ethan's eyes on her. Ethan's eyes followed her ignoring Stephanie's presence at his side. He downed his drink in one gulp and walked over to where the booming system was and picked up the microphone.

"Hey people"!!! He boomed into it and people turned their attention towards him but he fixed his eyes on Nicole.

"Please for the purpose of this party, I want you to help me welcome the newbies in our midst tonight "!!! He bellowed and people cheered and started clapping, some even took Nicole by surprise by hugging her. Ethan wanted to hug her too! Damn he muttered to himself. The party commenced now people knew who Nicole and other workers were.. So they were indulged more.

Ethan's POV
Ethan stood at a corner and watched Nicole. He saw when Nicole and Miles joined that a beer pong table game that was being played to find out who could consume more glasses of beer. He moved to stop Nicole but stopped when he saw how much fun she was having ,he decided to let her be. Soon Nicole got drunk,  Ethan noticed it immediately because she began to openly flirt with people. He looked towards Miles to intervene but he was just as drunk.
   Nicole climbed the table to strip dance..... Just as she took off her top she started swaying badly at the edge.  He walked over to the table and as he reached she fell landing straight in his arms.

   "Wow I stuck the landing" Nicole slurred resting in his arms. He walked over to Miles and asked for Nicole's address and Miles grumbled unintelligibly and Ethan figured maybe he was too drunk to remember..... He turned around Nicole still lying comfortably in his arms just then he saw Stephanie, she glared from him to Nicole shooting daggers at Nicole with her eyes before stomping away angrily expecting Ethan to come after her.... He sighed and turned to set Nicole down on a seat to call Ingrid to send her home details to him...That was when Nicole turned and vomited.......Ethan shifted immediately and she vomited all over his cedar wood.... He held her hair back till she was done then rinsed out her mouth,  He then shifted and dialed Ingrid's house number severally but it kept going to voicemail....he turned and look at where Nicole was sitting miserable "she clearly can't handle alcohol so why the fuck did she drink"? Ethan thought to himself sighing... Then he walked over to where she was seating started at her for a while then he bent and lifted her again......

Yeah not much of an update..... I know 😐 but updating is harder than making the decision of whether or not to subcribe your Netflix again😂😂.....Anyway I think the most disgusting part of drinking is the throwing up part.....its just plain nasty 😫😫

   Anyway to new voters I can't thank you Angels enough😭😭...though it's still very little atleast it's a great start... Thank you once again loveyssss🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗