23

"you should just go talk it out with him gray." i say folding clothes "we fight everyday,but this one seemed different." he sighs putting my clothes in a drawer.

"gray,your twins you'll go back to normal once you figured it out." i sigh "it was different." he says lowly.

"what was it about anyway?" i ask now shutting all my drawers "i don't wanna talk about it,okay?" he raises his voice a little making me instantly intimidated.

"okay." i say lightly,"emily,im sorry." he reaches out to touch my arm making me flinch,i don't know why i know he wouldn't hurt me.

"you-you think i would hurt you?" he says hurt feeling in his eyes "i gotta go." i pick up my purse ready to walk out.

"im sorry." he says before i shut the door i don't know where I'm going but i need to go somewhere clear my mind.

"emma hey." i say once emma answers the phone "hey em." she says through the phone "are you home?" i say starting my car up.

"yeah." she laughs "you wanna somewhere to get something to eat or something?" i says as i hear shuffling on her side of the phone.

"okay,I should be there in a minute." I say hanging up.
-
restaurant.

"can i get a breakfast burrito?" emma asks closing the menu,"I just want a salad." i smile handing out waitress the menu.

"that will be right up,thank you." the blonde headed waitress smiles down at us grabbing the menus out of our hands walking away.

"thank you." i smile watching her turn around and walk away from the table.

"has e said anything to you about a fight with gray?" i ask emma taking a sip of my water while looking up to her.

"yeah he mentioned it." she says putting down her iced coffee after taking a sip of it "has he told you why?"

"no whenever I bring it up he gets all weird." she sighs as my phone goes off "same thing with gray." i roll my eyes lightly.

baby : I'm sorry emily,please come back,i love you,okay?

me : i love you too gray,I'm with emma getting breakfast I'll be back shortly.

i shut my phone off our food finally arrives so we eat and leave.
-
i open the door to my home/apartment "emily your back." grayson walks towards the front door wearing an apron.

"what are you wearing?" i laugh hugging him back,"and what is the smell." i say taking in a deep breath trying to catch more of it because it smelt so good.

"im cooking you dinner,i feel bad about the way i acted." he says looking down his smile fading,"that's so sweet thank you gray." i smile making him look up to me.

"it's almost done,take a seat." he says pointing to the table with four plates laid out "four plates?" i question.

"i took your advice so im inviting emma and Ethan!" he shouts from the kitchen so i could hear "that's good gray." i smile at how he's being the bigger person.

the door bell rings making all my attention go towards it,"I'll get it." i say to grayson as he's putting the cooked food on the table.

"hey emily." emma greeted me hugging me "hey em." i smile "hi emily," ethan said less excited then usual,more sad.

"hey e." i smile hugging him,emma walks towards the table "listen i know you and gray are going through some things just talk it out i promise it will get better." i smile putting my hand on his shoulder.

"thanks emily." he lightly smiles walking past me making my hand fall off his shoulder,i turn around to see Grayson staring at us with a confused look.

i walk towards the table finally getting my food.
-

we've been sitting here for about ten minutes eating in silence,i decided i wanted to break the awkward silence.

"hey e,how did that thing at the doctors go?" i ask taking a bite of my pizza,he looks like he's about to give me a legitimate answer before looking over at grayson then back to me saying,"um good." he says playing with his food.

i look over at grayson giving him an confused look,he looks at me then right back down at his food,what the hell is going on?

"okay,what the hell is going on?" emma says as fed up as i was "yeah." i say as we look at them both waiting for an answer.

"you would know emily." grayson scoffs,where is this sudden attitude coming from? "tell them grayson." ethan looks at grayson wanting him to say it,grayson just rolls his eyes.

"Grayson thinks you and I are hooking up behind his back." ethan says seeing Grayson obviously wasn't gonna answer.

"what?" me and emma say at the same time
-
sorry it took me so long i got grounded from my phone and got it back last night.but i probably won't be able to update as much in two weeks because I'm starting volleyball on March 5th but i promise i will do my best🥰

pls vote,comment,and follow!!!