68

same day.

"emily, look at that!" grayson says amazed, i just ignore him and turn around to emma.

i continue walking, exploring france, "emily?" i hear from behind me, assuming it's a fan i turn around smiling.

"theo?" i say excitingly, i run towards him hugging him tight, "how have you been?" i say smiling.

"i'm good, you?" he says "me too." i say, i see his eyes shift behind me, "oh, right." i say looking at the three standing behind me.

"these are my best friends, emma, ethan, and grayson." i say walking back towards them.

he gives them a handshake, "what's up, man?" grayson says giving him a handshake.

"well, uh, we should probably get going." i say looking at emma, ethan, and grayson "yeah. totally, maybe we could chill sometime?" he says.

"yeah. you have my number." i say smiling waving goodbye, man i haven't seen him in forever.

"who was that?!" emma ask me "that was theo, we went to school together, he was my best friend before i moved to la, we just fell off from not seeing each other." i answer.

"he seems cool." ethan says getting in the car "he is." i smile.

while we are driving, i scroll through instagram.

@tmz : emily martin running towards some mystery man while out in france

@fan : um... what?
@fan2 : where was gray?!!?!
@hater : knew she was a hoe lmao.

"oh god." i say to myself "what?" emma says hearing me, i show her the post as she just rolls her eyes.

"funny, they didn't mention that we was there." she says "yeah, i know." i sigh.
-
later that night.

the twins left to go get some food, me and grayson really haven't talked to each other much.

i'm still pissed at him because of that stunt he pulled with the barista, and i think he's mad at me because i was talking to theo.

me and emma became bored so we went live on my instagram.

"hey, guys." i say as people start to come on, emma picks up the remote turning off the tv.

it hasn't even been a minute yet, and im already at 500k views.

"who was that guy you were running towards?" i read "that was my friend theo." i answer.

"and also the twins and i was there which they failed to mention." emma says "look at you with your grammar." i say acting shocked.

"shut the hell up!" emma laughs.

"are you and grayson gonna break up?" emma read, i pause for a minute "nope." i say.

after we talk and answer more questions, they twins walk through the door.

"okay, well the twins are here with the food, so we're gonna go, i love you guys bye!" i say ending the live.

after i eat i scroll through instagram more.

@fan : okay, so i just found theo's (the guy emily was running to) instagram page, and let's just say he's 🥵

@fan2 : send the @ sis
      @fan : @theohale
-
i'm on summa break hoeess!

pls vote comment and follow