27

"bye guys!" i smile walking out the door.

i just got done hanging out the nicole and everyone,there was more people over then i expected and everyone was basically hitting on me.
-
"hey." grayson says as i open my door "oh hey,i didn't know you were here." i ask walking in the door.

"left a shirt i needed." he holds up the shirt "I'll see you later?" I ask "uh,maybe." he states.

"maybe?" i repeat trying to figure out why he's acting this way "I'm doing something." he says turning around "what are you doing?" i ask.

"um-filming." he swallows the lump in his throat "by yourself." i know something is going on,is he mad i went out?

"wha-" he starts "ethans with emma." i roll my eyes and cross my arms "well-um-i." he looks like he's trying to come up with an excuse.

he looks down at his phone to see the time "oh shi-bye love you." he gives me a quick kiss running out the door leaving me standing their looking dumb.

"what the hell?" i whisper to myself i shrug it off and go in my kitchen pulling out a strawberry yogurt and some granola.

i hear my phone go off with text messages

james;) : hey wanna go do something and film a little for your channel?

me : yeah,sure.

james;) : you want me to pick you up or??

me : you can swing by here and get me if you want.
me : do you have a tripod thing in your car so my camera will stay up there?

james;) : yeah.

i finish my yogurt while waiting for james to get here while watching friends.

james;) : im outside.

i pick up my phone without replying sticking it in my back pocket and get my lanyard and put it on my neck.

i open my door throwing away my yogurt before opening the door and walking out of it waving at james.

"hi sis." he says as i get in the car "heyy." i stretch the 'y' i set up my camera giving it a simple hey.

"you don't have a intro?" james laughs turning off my street "no." i laugh with him "love that for you," he continues to laugh.

"okay,so what are we doing?" he looks over at me while we are at a red light "i don't know," i sigh thinking "maybe hit up a Starbucks first?" i ask.

"yes!" he exclaims we pull up to the drive through and get our orders "can i get a pink drink?" james ask "yeah,anything else?" the guy from the microphone ask.

"i want a cherry mocha cream Frappuccino." i smile,James repeated it into the microphone and finished our order so we pull up to the window.

the boy that took our order asked us for our money when we pulled me and james pulled up,we argued about who was paying for a good five minutes before i just let him pay.

"thanks." the boy says winking at James my jaw dropped as my eyes moved over to james seeing him blushing making me laugh at how embarrassed james was.
-
me and james were on our way to take me home,we drove past a restaurant and i see a very familiar face with an unfamiliar face.

"what the fuck?" i say sitting up and looking back to get a better "what?" james asked curiously "that was grayson with a chick," i say furiously "what?" he asks surprised.
-

a lil bit of tea for this chapter.

pls vote comment and follow!!